Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2056 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mblizzard
I am switching out my 2056 with big valve heads and less than 5000 miles on the top with a 2.3. Bottom half has unknown mileage. If there is any interest in the long block I would sell it for $2000. The heads were over $1000. Still in Car and running if there is any interest.
tscrihfield
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Feb 26 2018, 08:37 PM) *

I am switching out my 2056 with big valve heads and less than 5000 miles on the top with a 2.3. Bottom half has unknown mileage. If there is any interest in the long block I would sell it for $2000. The heads were over $1000. Still in Car and running if there is any interest.

Interested PM on the way
Mblizzard
Some of the specifics.

Was standard 73 2.0 Engine # is GA 014782.

Still has Stock FI Cam.

To be clear, it does not have a dizzy because I am running Micro squirt which does not need a dizzy.

Has all new seals in front and rear as well as Viton push tube seals. Heads came from Eric Shea of PMB and the top was built by Original Customs with new carefully checked 96mm AA pistons. All oil galley press in seals have been replaced with threaded plugs.

Has Organic clutch and new pressure plate with the same 5,000 miles

I can recheck the compression but last time I checked it was 130 to 135 across all cylinders. Checked because was losing power and it turned out that the throttle body plenum was cracked and creating a huge vacuum leak.

I also have the complete D-jet FI that is completely operational and tuned for the 2056.
Mblizzard
Thomas is first in line.
76-914
What are you going to swap into it?
Mblizzard
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 27 2018, 08:04 AM) *

What are you going to swap into it?

ndfrigi
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Feb 26 2018, 06:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Feb 26 2018, 08:37 PM) *

Interested PM on the way

Hi Thomas, is this for ur 73 yellow? Nice upgrade! Hope you can share updated picture of the 73.
DRPHIL914
Mike, if #1 deal falls thru, call me, I am interested,

Phil
malcolm2
How bout I give you $2000 and I will provide the labor to take it out. piratenanner.gif Put me in line too.

Clark
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 28 2018, 05:29 AM) *

Phil

Sorry. Just for the record, I should have posted it here, but I had sent Mike a PM with those very words about 15 hours previous to this post. sad.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Feb 28 2018, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 28 2018, 05:29 AM) *

Phil

Sorry. Just for the record, I should have posted it here, but I had sent Mike a PM with those very words about 15 hours previous to this post. sad.gif

no worries, Mike is a stand up guy and he will consider his offers first come, if you contacted him before me i am fine- - I am not desperate for it, i have nicely tuned stock 2.0, a 2056 would be nice sure but i am good- will be a good place to start for building a nice running motor- GWTS Mike- and Mike too,
Mblizzard
OK so it looks Like Mike is next on the list then Phillip.

Spoke with Mike today and I have to get him some additional information so he can make a decision.
malcolm2
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 1 2018, 10:45 AM) *

Spoke with Mike today and I have to get him some additional information so he can make a decision.

Back to the fatherland.
MikeInMunich
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Mar 1 2018, 03:21 PM) *

Back to the fatherland.

Yamon! piratenanner.gif

I‘m very happy and feel very fortunate to have been awarded the prize of this most fierce competition. first.gif I want to thank everyone for their support, especially Mike, Garold, Dave Darking and all you other great guys and some ladies out there for being part of such an awesome community. I want to also thank my wife and fantastic team over here in Munich for enabling me to afford such an unnecessary toy, my kids, agent, Donald Trump, the Dali Lama, Uship and most of all, the inventor of the World Wide Web and founders of 914world.com. I love you all! Thank you!! aktion035.gif beerchug.gif
2mAn
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Mar 3 2018, 06:45 PM) *

QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Mar 1 2018, 03:21 PM) *

Back to the fatherland.

Yamon! piratenanner.gif

I‘m very happy and feel very fortunate to have been awarded the prize of this most fierce competition. first.gif I want to thank everyone for their support, especially Mike, Garold, Dave Darking and all you other great guys and some ladies out there for being part of such an awesome community. I want to also thank my wife and fantastic team over here in Munich for enabling me to afford such an unnecessary toy, my kids, agent, Donald Trump, the Dali Lama, Uship and most of all, the inventor of the World Wide Web and founders of 914world.com. I love you all! Thank you!! aktion035.gif beerchug.gif

based on that response, Im very happy that Mike was able to buy it! hahaha sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.