Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 roller with 5 lug suspension.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ric birks
I have a 74 roller and a clean title with 911 front suspension and rear conversion. Body has rust issues but is savable. It's currently rolling on D90's. Has great doors, deck lid and hood. $1500.00 picked up here in Utah. Thanks for looking. Ric. Call or text me at 385-216-5715 smile.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rcarson25
QUOTE(ric birks @ Feb 27 2018, 11:29 AM) *

I have a 74 roller and a clean title with 911 front suspension and rear conversion. Body has rust issues but is savable. It's currently rolling on D90's. Has great doors, deck lid and hood. $1500.00 picked up here in Utah or $1700.00 delivered to LA area this weekend. Leaving tomorrow. So If your interested let me know asap so it can be loaded for the trip. Thanks for looking. Ric. Call or text me at 385-216-5715 smile.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

If you were headed to Nashville I would be all over this!
2mAn
thank God I havent gotten my tax return yet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.