Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please move, my apologies. 914ap Center console with subwoofer $200
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mr.Nobody
Selling my 914ap center console. Going a different direction for my interior and don't need this lying around anymore.

Comes with two separate front panels that are pre-dilled for 3 OEM style vdo size gauges, or 3 modern era 2" gauges. This way you can put whatever gauges in you like. Well made and sturdy.

I did a test fit one day and it fits in the factory location no problem. Comes with mounting bracket to attach to the lower side of the dash.

Located in San Diego, CA.

Someone take this thing home before my wife throws it in the trash when I'm not looking.

$200

Edit: I looked into shipping and it's not cheap. Cheapest I found to the east coast was a little over $45 via Greyhound and around $60 through most of the major carriers.

Click to view attachment
Fronkenstein
$s?
Mr.Nobody
QUOTE(Fronkenstein @ Feb 27 2018, 05:03 PM) *

$s?

$200 obo

Only put it in the title, forgot to put it in the ad. I'm all over the place today. huh.gif
Justinp71
Can you install it with no gauges? It looks like there are no holes in the panels in the photos?
Mr.Nobody
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Mar 7 2018, 10:09 PM) *

Can you install it with no gauges? It looks like there are no holes in the panels in the photos?

Yes you could install without gauges. The panels you reference have holes cut in the board under the vinyl, but the vinyl is uncut and intact. Their are two panels, one cut with holes for the factory appearance group size gauges, and one for modern style (i.e. Autometer etc.) 2" gauges. Each panel holds three gauges.
burton73
Is the left side angled so your foot has extra room? The picture shows the right side so it is a guess on the left part.

Bob B
Mr.Nobody
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 21 2018, 01:58 PM) *

Is the left side angled so your foot has extra room? The picture shows the right side so it is a guess on the left part.

Bob B

The left side does have the angle cut into it to make for a bit more room.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.