Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Wurth Gravel Protection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
So I have 8 cans of Wurth Gravel Protection, 1000 ML cans, (33.8 oz) never been opened. I would like to sell these to someone who will need them on their build. This is apparently the original color and material applied by the factory that is no longer available in this color. I would like $40 per can, or if you take the lot, $300 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
would this be the preferred product for the outer rocker panels or rear valance before painting black?- where else would it have been used, the inner wheel wells maybe?
burton73
my 6 had this stuff all over the bottom and the longs but in tan.

A lot of it.
mb911
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 5 2018, 08:55 AM) *

my 6 had this stuff all over the bottom and the longs but in tan.

A lot of it.

Oh so it is like spray seam sealer?
burton73
I believe the shit is just like the Wurth paintable seam sealer and valances stone shield just changed formula for VOCs. Picture of the part of the bottom of #41 before. Lots of it all over the bottom of car. On the outer longs as well. I think it is all the same stuff it just needs to be shot from a gun. I am showing you recent bottom of my v8 car with Gray and black, as they dis not have anymore gray. Tan was on my 6. I had several cans of this stuff that I got from George at AA several years ago. I put a lot on the bottom of 41 before it went to PMB.

Past that you would need to call a Wurth rep. It has the same flex that my tan stuff did and can fell it with you fingernail. The stuff is not coming off and gives protection and sound deading as well.

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=641
766]Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Yup, that's the stuff. I would like to move it off my shelf and on to someone who will use it for their restoration. Let me know guys.
914forme
Not a bad deal or an NLA product GLWTS
Mikey914
I'm thinking this is the same stuff that I found on my car from NV. I'll take 2 cans.
mark
Mikey914
Pretty sure this is what I'm looking at here.
Cairo94507
OK, Mark gets two cans, leaving six to go. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.