Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a source for a good quality carpet set...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Detroit
Who do you guys recommend for such an animal? I want brown carpet, and would like to keep it as original as possible...
Thanks for any help you might offer.
warpig
914rubber.com piratenanner.gif
vw_porsche
agree.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 2 2018, 12:44 PM) *

Who do you guys recommend for such an animal? I want brown carpet, and would like to keep it as original as possible...

Me too! Me too!
Detroit
You know, I've tried contacting them... Twice. I'd like to talk to someone about the differences in their carpet products, as well as discuss a couple of other interior bits I need.
Haven't gotten a response.
76-914
QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 2 2018, 02:49 PM) *

You know, I've tried contacting them... Twice. I'd like to talk to someone about the differences in their carpet products, as well as discuss a couple of other interior bits I need.

I've had the best results calling in the late afternoon. I never get an answer in the AM. beerchug.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Autos international makes really high quality stuff if you are on the west coast. We make really high quality stuff if you are on the east coast Our patterns are made from original nos pieces in the factory bags so a perfect fit and we get our materials from Germany. Although the early carpet is no longer available, the loop we use is very close I bet anyone who has purchased our carpet kits can vouch for them
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we actually have the original brown kits from the factory in stock, but they are expensive

QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Mar 2 2018, 03:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 2 2018, 12:44 PM) *

Me too! Me too!
RickS
If you are looking for a first rate carpet set, Lakewell has an excellent product in a Brazilian colors. Put a set in the 911 and they look and wear like factory. http://www.lakewell.com/en/porsche/914
stevend914
QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 2 2018, 04:49 PM) *

I'm also waiting for a response on another item, will look elsewhere for the part.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(stevend914 @ Mar 2 2018, 11:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 2 2018, 04:49 PM) *

I'm also waiting for a response on another item, will look elsewhere for the part.

If you haven’t done so already, try sending him a PM through the forum.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 2 2018, 02:49 PM) *

You got me now.

Just out of curiosity were you using the 855-914-guys number?
I know my personal cell phone appears in a few places and we're trying to find them all, so if you called me recently on it I was flying but no messages were left.
Mark
Jett
Last year, we bought three NOS black salt and pepper carpet pieces (driver front, passenger front, and center tunnel) for our 75 from AA on eBay. To match the NOS carpet, we recently purchased a German set from 914 Rubber. The match is Amazing and it arrived in three days!

I’ll post pictures tonight
Drums66
......Before purchase.....inspect the border & stitching closely!!!
shocked[1].gif shocked[1].gif bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.