Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: looking for a couple of engine tins.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
I thought I had all the engine tins from the previous owner, but it looks like I am missing a few. I am looking for the 3 tins circled in red below. Let me know what you have, don’t need to be powder pretty like these just don’t want a rusty piece of junk. Please let me know price plus shipping to 37067, TN

Thanks in advance.

mojorisen914
I should have what you need. Let me look this afternoon and I’ll PM you.

Rob
jtprettyman
I may have a couple of those, and I'm just 'over the hill' from you in Murfreesboro. If I do they are yours for the taking. PM me your cell number and I'll text you pictures of what I have this evening.
Al Meredith
I've got lot of all these parts . I'm in Atlanta if your Tenn deal does not go through. Al
bdstone914
Is it for a 75 or 76? The top tin circled is late only.
rcarson25
Thanks for the heads up I don’t need the tin at the top of the picture. . I was able to get he tin that goes over the oil cooler. Now just need the tin on the right where I have the two circled. Thanks JTPrettyman!
rcarson25
Still looking for the tin circled on the right next to the oil cooler tin. Thanks
bdstone914
What year is the car and are you using original or back dated heat exchangers. The picture has part that are both early and late.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.