Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: SEAT BELTS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Detroit
If anyone has a set of seat belts laying around collecting dust, I could use them.
I've a great set of 4 point jobbies, but I think I'd prefer to have some inertia belts...

Many thanks,

Eric
bdstone914
QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 7 2018, 06:56 AM) *

If anyone has a set of seat belts laying around collecting dust, I could use them.
I've a great set of 4 point jobbies, but I think I'd prefer to have some inertia belts...

Many thanks,

Eric

What year is the car? Retractable belts,do not fit early cars. The firewall is different to fit the retracted. I DO have a set of belts.
mepstein
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 7 2018, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Detroit @ Mar 7 2018, 06:56 AM) *

Many thanks,

Eric

What year is the car? Retractable belts,do not fit early cars. The firewall is different to fit the retracted. I DO have a set of belts.

‘74 - in the title. poke.gif biggrin.gif
hockeymutt
Hey Eric sent you a pm have a set just pay shipping
rhodyguy
Yep. Pretty clear on what he wants. I got 'scolded' in a dif ad because I asked a simple ?. Title states car MY. No mystery there. If you catch my meaning, if you get my drift...
Detroit
Bruce, I think I've got a set from hockeymutt, but thank you.
It sounds like the mechanisms need a bit of love though. If for some reason I can't get them to work, I'll be in touch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.