Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riverside 914 Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coondog

Anyone heard from Bruce about a April date ???
I will be a seller and buyer.....
Beach914
Bruce said something about late April when we were talking at the Phoenix Club Event. 4/21 or 22? I think?
Steve
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Mar 11 2018, 07:02 PM) *

Bruce said something about late April when we were talking at the Phoenix Club Event. 4/21 or 22? I think?

Route 66 is during that weekend, so it will probably be before or after that date.
don-6
QUOTE(Steve @ Mar 11 2018, 07:05 PM) *

Route 66 is during that weekend, so it will probably be before or after that date.

That is also the same weekend as the California Festival of Speed, and the Luftgekuhlt 5.
bdstone914
QUOTE(don-6 @ Mar 11 2018, 10:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Mar 11 2018, 07:05 PM) *

That is also the same weekend as the California Festival of Speed, and the Luftgekuhlt 5.

agree.gif

I am thinking May will be better with all those other events on March. Warmer weather too. Seems to woks best to not have Porsche events for those that travel long distances to them.
May 13 is Mother days so that is out. So that means the 6th or 20th. Have not checked Porsche calendars for conflicting events

Anyone know of any ?
Bruce

toolguy
May 20th is the GPX region Concour usually at the Lakewood Country Club Golf Course.
Large show with great turnout.
cal44
Don't forget Goodguys in Del Mar, April 6-8. Even though it is a bunch of
Depends wearing old duffers on oxygen that think it is still 1965, I still go. One never knows what one will find for sale.
Steve
May 6th or the 27th?
Coondog
May 6th. 27th is Memorial Day weekend.
Ed_Turbo
icon_bump.gif

Did I miss this? Hope not Bruce unsure.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ May 22 2018, 04:10 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Bruce has not decided on date yet...I'm waiting as a seller / buyer.

Oscar
914_teener
Coolest May I can remember in quite a while.

Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 22 2018, 04:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ May 22 2018, 04:10 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Bruce has not decided on date yet...I'm waiting as a seller / buyer.

Oscar

Yeah I know me too bud. Hope it happens soon.
djway
Any date set yet?
Beach914
Bruce indicated he wanted to wait until the weather cooled down a bunch. Early Fall more than likely. I've been sorting parts to bring in preparation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.