Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting in VA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
Saw a red 914 on US 1 headed towards Fredericksburg w/ crest on front hood and black five spoke wheels. Any VA peeps know this one.
type47
don't know any red ones in NOVA, but at the first annual mid-atlantic mid-engine gathering at kerry914's, there was an owner who went to JMU and lived in richmond who had a red one. brave guy, daily driver - student car.
wrpspddrvr
Hey Welby, one of my buds at work saw a really nice red one in his neighbourhood out in Christiansburg. He said it sounded carbed....

Cole monkeydance.gif
scotty b
Might have been a friend of mine. He and his wife may be re-locating to Fredricksburg. Was the rear pass wheel kicked in about 15 Degrees? He has a rotted suspension console yet insists on driving the damn car. Oh, he also has a Weissach 911 (smoky, knock knock)and a Vanagon with no problems, but he drives the rotted 914 confused24.gif It is carbed and has a 2 liter with 1 1.8 head. Other than that it's not to bad of a car wacko.gif I straightend the front out for the previous owner (also a good friend) So I know the car well.
ws91420
Well Scotty b I didn't get that close of look at 40 mph. But I am also looking to relocate in that area as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.