Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GOLF PRO SHOP INVENTORY - FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
poorsche914
Golf Pro Shop Inventory

A friend of mine (and a 914 owner - he has several) just bought a building to set up his liquidation store and needs to get rid of the inventory that was included - a full golf pro shop!

See the ebay auction in the link listed above. Items are located in Seymour TN just a few minutes south of Knoxville on US 441.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Mike Fitton
That is all old out of date stuff, wooden headed clubs! Hope he didn't pay much for it, most of it is throw away. He will end up paying someone to haul it away.
Mueller
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Mar 14 2018, 05:42 AM) *

That is all old out of date stuff, wooden headed clubs! Hope he didn't pay much for it, most of it is throw away. He will end up paying someone to haul it away.

Might still be better stuff than my complete set I paid $36 for smile.gif

Mike Fitton
Looks like a lot of Ping putters, tell him to look for the Ping Anser putters with Scottsdale on it those are worth some big money. I am sure previous owner walked off with those.
iwanta914-6
No disrespect, but a lot of junk there for $45K BIN...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.