Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 3.0 engine for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
3.0 aluminum block engine for sale. Runs well on test stand. Good compression and leakdown. Induction, fan and trans are not included. $7,995 cash or equivalent. I can put on a pallet and into a truck if you need to ship. Email mark@markepstein.net to purchase.
mepstein
Price reduced to $7,500
yeahmag
I keep coming back to this post and hoping my wallet will have more money in it. Can I trade you my children or a vital organ?
bdstone914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Apr 5 2018, 09:01 PM) *

I keep coming back to this post and hoping my wallet will have more money in it. Can I trade you my children or a vital organ?

I have seen your kids and they are worth more than that. I pretty sure CPS will have some issues with trading kids. Saw once a couple that traded their baby for a Corvette and they both got a new home a the grey bar hotel.
As long as you have the kids your wallet will not get more full.
Mblizzard
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Apr 5 2018, 08:01 PM) *

Offered a testicle on another engine. No go! hissyfit.gif

He comes up with some great engines!
mepstein
Just got in and quickly sold a ‘64 short block. $50k
mepstein
Price lowered to $6,995
914forme
headbang.gif killing me headbang.gif
jcd914
agree.gif
mepstein
Sold smile.gif
914forme
piratenanner.gif thank you who ever you are for finally taking this engine off the market. One less temptation on this crazy site. screwy.gif

Until Mark posts the next one that is headbang.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(914forme @ Apr 19 2018, 10:41 PM) *

piratenanner.gif thank you who ever you are for finally taking this engine off the market. One less temptation on this crazy site. screwy.gif

Until Mark posts the next one that is headbang.gif

8 more engines showed up last week. Mostly older stuff. Some sand cast cases, 67S, 69S, ect. The 64 short block was sold before it was off the truck to the owner of the numbers matching chassis.

My boss just purchased a 30K sq/ft shop. Wonder how long it will take to fill it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.