Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Santa Barbara Run.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fuch toy
This thread is located at:
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....53&goto=newpost

Getting people together for a drive on the twisties and a wine tasting.....February 8th...

beer.gif
Brad Roberts
They couldnt plan this for this past Saturday ??

Thanks for letting us know Mikey.

B
TonyAKAVW
Dangit! I wish I'd known about this before. I am dropping my engine to fix a massive oil leak, or as I prefer to think of it, the rare 007 smoke screen option that is stuck in the on position.

I used to live right off Winchester Canyon Road until about 6 months ago. That driving up there is fantastic. Much better than this LA crap. barf.gif ar15.gif mad.gif

-Tony AKA VW
campbellcj
Not sure yet if I can make it, but if so, I will probably want to hitch a ride with somebody in a p-car that's more "streetable" than mine.

If anybody is coming from down South by way of the 101 and will have a spare seat, lemme know.
bernbomb914
They are going to have free wine tasting at Firestones. It is a great area to drive. The Santa Ynez Valley is Beautiful. Wife is Going to Palm Spgs that weekend so I will stay home.

Bernie
fuch toy
"I" wanted to combine it with Dunkel's but the others could not blow off the whole weekend.....sorry. :finger2:

Not really..... tongue.gif
fuch toy
We had a great tiem....but no 914s showed....bummer.

HEY Brad...ya take this down now....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.