Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB targ bar latch covers for roll bar $12 a set $20 later
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
These are the plastic covers that conceal the targa roof attachment in the back. These will be $12 a set for the GB and $20 after. Looked at metal and didn't pencil out well.

So the question is how many people need them?
eric914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 17 2018, 09:34 AM) *

These are the plastic covers that conceal the targa roof attachment in the back. These will be $12 a set for the GB and $20 after. Looked at metal and didn't pencil out well.

So the question is how many people need them?

I do.
rvanderpyl
I definitely need them, but won’t be in a group buy as I won’t getting to things like that until I have my engine back together and a running car. So future need.
Coondog
I am in
11tenths
QUOTE(rvanderpyl @ Mar 17 2018, 05:31 PM) *

I definitely need them, but won’t be in a group buy as I won’t getting to things like that until I have my engine back together and a running car. So future need.

$12 now vs $20 later? Seems like a no brainer.
That's what makes these Group Buys work- like buying the 'dip' in the market.

I'm in.

-Harry
A&P Mech
Count me in for a set.
Rleog
One set please.
ConeDodger
I do
914Sixer
I'm in
djway
Hand up
davehg
In
jim_hoyland
Great product offering, been looking for these a long time...
Definitely count me in !
aharder
I'm in biggrin.gif
sb914
I'm in !
rvanderpyl
QUOTE(11tenths @ Mar 17 2018, 03:54 PM) *

QUOTE(rvanderpyl @ Mar 17 2018, 05:31 PM) *

$12 now vs $20 later? Seems like a no brainer.
That's what makes these Group Buys work- like buying the 'dip' in the market.

I'm in.

-Harry
yeh but shipping a single part kills any saving by the time it gets to Canada. Figure I will save it until I can buy everything I need at once and hopefully get some discount at the time for volume. biggrin.gif
Mikey914
We do have the packages, but most of the time the GB price is never seen again.
n2j2ryan
I knew if I waited long enough there would be more for me to buy. Might as well add these to my list.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.