Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK.. Here's your chance to get a pair of 8"X 10"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I have two kids graduating. (Aric and Cassie) We have several grad parties to attend for all the kids that hang out here. Money is extremely tight for us this month. I have a soft spot for kids in crisis. I need to do something for Easton.

Here's my idea: PM me you sealed bid for the following pictures of my car.

The first was taken by Howard at the WCC "04" We call it the "Money Shot" There is a reflection on the deck lid of the "S" in the P O R S C H E script that looks like a Dollar sign.

The second is a photo of my car I took on my way home from the WCC "05"

The photo's are printed on the best glossy paper Walmart had. laugh.gif

The photo's are suitable for your Garage wall, outhouse at the cabin or great for helping to light wet wood for your next camp fire.

Rules for the bidding:
1) You must bid by P.M. here on this board.

2) You must bid by 12:00 pm tomorrow night.

3) You must pay pal Qarl the money upon receipt of a P.M. from me within 24 hrs.

4) It will be at my option to decide who wins.

5) There may be more than one winner.

6) All ties will be awarded a set of photo's

I will pay all shipping and postage.

So if you having a better month than me and want to help out, here's your chance to get something totally useless and of no real value for the best cause ever. clap.gif

Let the bidding begin.
rick 918-S
Route 66

BTW: I'll be off the board and out doing something productive today. Anyone feel the need to bump this for me give it a click! clap.gif
Qarl
smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif smile.gif
seanery
Don't be a stromberg.gif BID!!!
rick 918-S
I've been out all day. No bids people... Come on, two photo's of the Alien... These are the same ones pictured here. 8" X 10" on the Best Glossy paper Walmart has.

Just think of it. Your standing around your real garage with your local group of car guy's and gal's. Someone say's What the heck is that?!?!? alien.gif

These can be on your garage wall for all to see. Great way to start a conversation with visiting 911 guy's Or other car guys that have never heard of the Alien.

Or 20 years from now when I'm dead, (what you think I'm going to live forever? Sheezzz!) You can put the photo on ebay and sell it for say... a dollar! ( $ 10.00 shipping and handling of course... happy11.gif )

Too many possibilities.... idea.gif
rick 918-S
bump, These are completely un-professional quality photo's taken for pure enjoyment. Worth nothing today but the great feeling of helping one of our 914 family members.
rick 918-S

ok got my first silent bid. Were in the pink. wink.gif Keep em coming boys! clap.gif
rick 918-S
bump for the day
rick 918-S
Cool! got another bid!
rick 918-S
Ok, Here's the skinny,

Sandy and I discussed Lil Easton and his serious condition over lunch today. We both felt this was important enough to fit it into our budget. So were in on the pay pal.

As I stated above in the rules I would decide Who wins.

I decided Little Easton should win.

I'm sending out two sets of photo's. That makes Two more donations from Two separate bidders. I'm sending a set of photo's to our own bd1308 (Brit Dodd)

And our special friend from NM TurtleGirl (Liz Ortiz) They will be sending their generous donation into Qarl and sending their address to me in a P.M.

Thank you both and enjoy the photo's.

We all know money won't cure little Easton. But maybe it will help the Peters family. It's all we can do from where we are.

This is what the club is all about. "Real cars, Real People"

Sincerely,

Rick Ollah
VegasRacer
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jun 6 2005, 10:11 PM)
This is what the club is all about. "Real cars, Real People"

That is a whole lot more accurate than calling us NAPR. clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.