Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 914 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
refriedbeancounter
I bought this car five years ago. It is a clean, solid desert car. I have repainted it and reupholstered it and well as replaced all the weatherstripping. It has 2L alloys and new tires and front brakes. Engine ran fine with carburetor. Now has original fuel injection back on and it seems like the fuel pump isn't coming on. Needs a couple of things to be finished. $7500. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=643
479]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
mepstein
Looks like a nice car. I would take better pictures.
Cairo94507
Pull it out and shoot pictures including the known problem areas. Oh, and please turn your front turn signal lenses over, they are upside down. GLWTS.
refriedbeancounter
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 20 2018, 05:36 AM) *

Pull it out and shoot pictures including the known problem areas. Oh, and please turn your front turn signal lenses over, they are upside down. GLWTS.

The only problem area is that i have not been able to get the FI to work yet. The rockers are fine, the hell hole is fine. Rot is not an issue out here in the desert.
dflesburg
The large part of the turn signal covers does go on top so ignore the comment about turning them over.
Fatboy007
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 19 2018, 02:40 PM) *

Looks like a nice car. I would take better pictures.

agree.gif double up those pictures
Montreal914
More pictures can be found here...
GLWTS

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/1971-...6533110754.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.