Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rebuilt pedal cluster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DLewis
For sale a rebuilt pedal cluster for a 914 or maybe a 914/6 I am not sure about a 6.

This one was very nice to begin with. Sanded, scraped and wire wheeled it to start. Primed everything else and put a top coat of Rust-oleum Semi-gloss black.

All new springs, bronze bushings, and rubber stops. Had to source a new clutch shaft from Porsche. These are getting harder and harder to rebuild but now it is perfect. Works very smooth and really one of the nicest one I have done (I have done about a dozen of these).

One odd thing is it has a small cut in the bottom bracket near the clutch spring (see picture). Never seen this before. Probable someone hit it with a saw at some point. It won't really came into play, just haven't seen it before.

You will have to use your brake rod, throttle linkage and brake switch. All washers, cotter pins and bushings included.

$275 shipped in the US. Others, we can discuss. If you want to send me your old one I will give you $50 off (you pay shipping) if it isn't too bad, you decide.

Thanks, Dean

DLewis
more pics
DLewis
another
DLewis
last one with cut
bdstone914
If you have this part is is then correct for a 6. The base pedal set is the same.
DLewis
I don't have one of those but thanks for letting me know about the base.
Dean
bdstone914
I will be making some of the tabs to weld onto the accelerator crank for use with 914 Rubber's hand throttle kit. It still requires a crank to weld the tab onto. It the buyer needs to buy a new brake switch you may as well buy the Uro switch. It is the exact same switch as the Porsche switch. It cost less. Both are way out of adjustment and must be adjusted or your brake lights will never come on. The adjustment is made by loosening the jam nut on the adjustment screw and turning in the screw. The switch should show continuity at about 1 inch of brake pedal travel.

By the way that pedal housing is better than most which have a lot on rust on the housing.

Good luck with sale.
DLewis
How about $250?
Dean
DLewis
Weekend bump.
How about $225?
Dean
DLewis
bump
DLewis
What's it going to take to get this gone bump.
Dean
DLewis
Sold

The buyer is going to send me his old one as a core.
Should have it ready to go in a month or so.

Dean
TGM
QUOTE(DLewis @ Apr 19 2018, 04:15 AM) *

Sold

The buyer is going to send me his old one as a core.
Should have it ready to go in a month or so.

Dean

I'm looking for a rebuilt cluster. Do you have one available?
DLewis
Not yet. The buyer has not set his back to me yet.
I will PM the buyer and ask when he can send.
Dean
DLewis
I got the returned one rebuilt.

$225 shipped in the US, other at cost.

Dean
DLewis
another picture
DLewis
one more
DLewis
How about $200 bump?
Dean
DLewis
Need this gone bump
Dean
DLewis
Last bump before eBay.
Any offers?
Dean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.