Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS pair 6x16 Fuchs, paint stripped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mskala
I have a pair of 6x16 Fuchs. Black center paint has been stripped, anodizing is still
nice. I haven't polished these in the pics. Closeup of worn lip on one of them,
otherwise very nice. Decided I'm never going to use these.

I can bring to Hershey swap, or will sell local. After swap if still here we can talk
shipping.

$425
First pic
Click to view attachment
mskala
second wheel
Click to view attachment
mskala
Mark on first wheel
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
These are a bargain!
DRPHIL914
bargain? no, ok price I think maybe I if you can do the restoration yourself - I have had a pair of these for sale - no rash like new completely restored for sale for $750 for months no takers,- do you know what it cost for restoration? like $300/wheel min. if I keep mine I will be looking for one for a spare, so condition or restoration not necessary - GLWTS, I do think these will make nice wheels when restored I really like my 16" wheels on the 914- if you would consider splitting them let me know I would be interested in one .

Phil
type2man
The price isn't bad. There isn't much desire for restored 16x6's because not many people want to run them. There is a market for these because people are rehooping them into custom wheels due to the way the rim is with the large flat surface that is past the spokes.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(type2man @ Mar 26 2018, 09:38 AM) *

The price isn't bad. There isn't much desire for restored 16x6's because not many people want to run them. There is a market for these because people are rehooping them into custom wheels due to the way the rim is with the large flat surface that is past the spokes.

good point, also more desire in the 911 community, - sorry to distract from your for sale thread! Might get more traction on Samba or Pelican too- will will most likely do the same for mine.
mskala
Not a problem. I did also post over on pelican so we'll see what happens.

There's a price floor for wheels like this because they can also be used as centers
for 3-piece wheel builders.
mskala
bump
mskala
Price lowered, $425
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.