Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 5 LUG 1969-1971 911 rear hubs w/45mm studs & Stub axles, Refinished in black oxide
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Sold

These are four of the needed parts to switch to a rear 5 lug conversion using 911 hubs and stub axles. This uses the larger 911 CV's and axles. NOT included. Also needed are 911 course spline tran output flanges. NOT included. And I do not have them.

These are from a 1971 911 rear trailing arm set. They were cleaned and restored with oiled black oxide finish. Studs removed and threads chased.

Good for a High HP application.

I have a set of axles they are stored with all original patina I have not dug into.

$400 OBO

Bruce
bdstone914
Pics
Maltese Falcon
P/M sent Bruce
RSR
Are thes parts sold ?
bdstone914
QUOTE(RSR @ Sep 17 2018, 08:25 AM) *

Are thes parts sold ?

Yes those sold but a friend has an identical pair of hubs that I refinished for him.
@Rsr
RSR
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 19 2018, 08:16 AM) *

QUOTE(RSR @ Sep 17 2018, 08:25 AM) *

Are thes parts sold ?

Yes those sold but a friend has an identical pair of hubs that I refinished for him.
@Rsr

I’m still researching my best options to convert to five lug. I’d be Needing the stub axles ask for the larger c/v joints. How much for the hubs ?
bdstone914

I’m still researching my best options to convert to five lug. I’d be Needing the stub axles ask for the larger c/v joints. How much for the hubs ?
[/quote]

He is asking 400.
What is your build, how much hp.
@rsr
eatpez
Exactly what I'm looking for. Sorry I missed out because that was a great deal.

I need 911 rear stubs/hubs for my build - going to build the axles custom. Let me know if anything else like this comes your way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.