Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD. FS Interior Stuff...Lots of it..all black
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeSpraggi
I have some black interior parts, center consoles, backpads (3 pretty good ones), door panels, carpets, mats, visors (need redone) inside pillar covers, lots of speaker grills, Corbeau Forza shell and other parts not shown, again, lots more not shown. Also have maybe 4 or so 914 seats that need recovering. Backpads and seats are probably local pickup. Would like someone to just come and take it all. Local pickup only. Don't have photos of everything... Most of the parts have been cleaned up like the backpad photo. I have lots of close ups of individual parts, just too many to post. $600 or best offer.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
daytona
If I lived closer to you I would take it all. This looks like a great deal for someone at the right place at the right time.
GLWS.
Bill.
sholman5
Would you be interested in selling one of the tray cushion?
daytona
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
michaelgelling
Hello, i am near by in Potomac. i could come by this Friday. I am interested in door panels w/ arm rest, console and center storage tray with the arm rest pad,
ect.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(daytona @ Mar 26 2018, 04:56 PM) *

Sent you a PM.
Bill.

Got it.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(michaelgelling @ Mar 26 2018, 05:10 PM) *

Hello, i am near by in Potomac. i could come by this Friday. I am interested in door panels w/ arm rest, console and center storage tray with the arm rest pad,
ect.

Before I start piecing this out, I really would like someone to take it all. I need the space and I've had it for years. Just need it gone.
michaelgelling
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Mar 26 2018, 08:52 PM) *

ect.

Before I start piecing this out, I really would like someone to take it all. I need the space and I've had it for years. Just need it gone.

I understand, if things change and you piece things out, I sent you a PM with info.
Thanks
MikeSpraggi

ect.

I would like to sell it all before I start parting it out. I will even consider offers.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Mar 27 2018, 11:40 PM) *

ect.

I would like to sell it all before I start parting it out. I will even consider offers.

Apologies.... this is the third time I responded to the same request..uggghhh! Need to get some sleep!
MikeSpraggi
Bump.
JEB
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Apr 1 2018, 08:12 AM) *

Bump.

interested in purchasing - sent you a note
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.