Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Easton Peters Update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I am starting this thread so it can be nailed on the Garage Forum.

Click here for the latest updates.
TROJANMAN
qarl,
why don't you spend a few bucks from the fund and send the family flowers and a stuffed animal for easton from the club. it will help add a personal touch to the money collected.
Qarl
Steve posted an update on the thread (see link above).

I've also e-mailed Steve and asked if the ICU can accept a gift basket in his room. If so, my wife will put together some stuff for Easton and for Steve & Sher....

Maybe some music CDs that they can play for Easton, a stuffed animal, some munchies for the parents... etc.

I'll let everybody know what becomes of it.

Regards,

Karl
pete-stevers
Easton update
today the outlook is looking bleak
the head docs took us aside and told us that the outcome is not looking promising, the trends have been downward, and his lungs are not improving even with the steriods, his hearts rythms are getting worse, day by day.....we are prepared for the worst but yet hang on to the hope that he may still pull through.....
I would like to thank you guys for your support through all of this, this club is a fantastic group of individuals, and I would especially like to thank Karl for all he has put togather regarding the Easton fund....
I will continue to keep you posted on my first born son, Easton
and once again thankyou for your ongoing support and prayers
Steve peters
TurtleGirl
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Thinking of you guys...

icon12.gif icon12.gif icon12.gif
Duffster
PURE THOUGHTS PURE THOUGHTS PURE THOUGHTS.....
Mrs. K
Steve and family....hang in there! I am praying extra hard tonight!

Please God...Easton needs you! pray.gif

Lisa wub.gif
Eddie914
Easton and family,

We are praying for you ... more now than ever.

Eddie and family.
MoveQik
Please know we are still thinking of you.
Qarl
Last update: sad.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=33108
pete-stevers
Sher and I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and prayers. Our words can not express the gratitude and thankfulness we have for the generous gifts from club members, Sher and I have a hard time grasping how a group of guys and gals can have such compassion for our family most of whom we have never met.
I would like to say a big hats off to Karl for keeping everybody up to speed, as I did not have the heart to relay the bad news, or else I was spending time, exhausted by ^Eastons^ bed. (Karl is also the guy who introduced me to the club), Big thanks Karl smilie_pokal.gif And big thanks to the 914Club smilie_pokal.gif
Sher and I will be posting a 914 club tribute to ^Easton^ soon.

^Easton^ is my boy who kept me smiling-
when he visited me at the store, daily
when he played in my 914 while I washed it
When I tucked him into bed, every nite
when I changed his dirty bum
when he watched "There Goes a Race Car" or "Veggie Tales"
when Sher recorded the 60th sign that ^Easton^ knew in sign language
when ^Easton^ said "a-Dada, a-Dada
when I put ^Easton^ to bed, he would fold his hands to pray, and I would ask for a "extra special blessing for Easton", and when we opened our eyes he would pull out his hearing aids.... and wave good-nite.
When he drew all over my momo wheel with felt, I saw it today.... I am glad I never washed it off.
I loved that boy more than any thing on this earth, Yup I did!
We would love for some of you local Guys to come up for the Memorial Service Of Easton Heinrich Peters.
It will be held at Central Heights Church Abbotsford BC 1661 McCallum RD V2S 3M4
Thursday June 23 at 3pm
feel free to pm me if you are in need of more info, Abbotsford is about 40 min north of Bellinham, 3 hrs north of Seattle.....
Thanks
Steve Peters
ThinAir
Just when I had stopped crying about this, Steve posts his latest - thanks Steve for reminding us again about what is important.
Korijo
i plan to be there, bro. you take care, steve & family...
Qarl
We need an emoticon with a tear in it's eye...

Dang Steve... the Momo wheel got me...

Glad we can help and glad you have the strength to come around.

If anybody is available in North Washington State, or in nearby Canada... it would be nice to have the club represented...

Details:

Memorial Service Of Easton Heinrich Peters.

It will be held at Central Heights Church
1661 McCallum Road
Abbotsford BC V2S 3M4

Thursday June 23 at 3pm
Gint
My wife Sharon and I will have to visit when we are in Vancouver in September.

Best wishes...
Bleyseng
I will "try" to make it even though work is really busy.
spare time toys
QUOTE (Gint @ Jun 14 2005, 03:31 PM)
My wife Sharon and I will have to visit when we are in Vancouver in September.

Best wishes...

I love it up there at Abbotsford.
Bleyseng
Yep, We have gone up to Vancouver 3 times in the last year. My favorite city to visit and play on the cheap.
This has to be the worse reason to visit that area. ever. sad.gif
Howard
Posting ths here too se we can get more play....

Ok, here's the deal. We have some leftover funds from WCC 2005. A number of thoughts as to what to do with the $$, but I don't think it gets any better than this. I will match, up to $1000, all donations received in the account within the next 24 hours.
Give until it hurts! Repeat contributors welcomed and expected.
Qarl
Hi everybody.

I spoke with Steve a little while ago. He sounded good. He was taking his youngest son (Markus) for a bike ride out in the country.

He said that he and Sherida were doing pretty well, although they haven't been able to handle going to Easton's room yet.

Tomorrow night, Steve said he and a couple of his friends who are master carpenters are building Easton's coffin. Steve said, nothing seemed right at the funeral home. I think that is so touching.

The service is still scheduled for next Thursday.

I told him what we (914club) are all continuing to do for their family... and he is astounded. He doesn't know how their family will ever be able to express enough thanks. I told him that it wasn't necessary. It was our honor to help him bury his son.

Anyways.. he said that he and Sherida will put a little photo tribute together and post it on the site in the upcoming week. Steve has some good photos of Easton in the 914. smile.gif

Thanks everybody.

Regards,

Qarl
JB 914
hey Qarl,

you better make Howard grandfather in my donation. biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
thought I would ad a pic of my boy, as he was often found an hour or so after I tucked him in.....this one has a 914 in it but he often fell asleep with one car or another.....^Easton^ asleep....how apropriate
Grimstead
What a great picture. He is in all of our thoughts...
morph
What a little angel. So peaceful.

HIEDI
sgomes
This is just ripping the heart right out of me. sad2.gif
Kerrys914
wub.gif agree.gif

Our thoughts are with you. We wish we had the right words to say to express how much we feel for you and you family.

Best wishes
from
The Herr's wub.gif
Mr Dick
just a note to tell you we have been thinking and praying for your family. we have an idea what you-all have been going thru. . .

Dick and Bert Dildine (Larry' Father and Mother)
sportlicherFahrer
I am out of Puyallup, WA. about 45 minutes S of Seattle. I just happen to have Thursday off. I will see what I can do to come up to BC. Thoughts go out to you...
sportlicherFahrer
looks like i will be there for sure. anyone else?
pete-stevers
just thought I would post to let you all know how we are doing...
Sher and i are having a rough time of it but we are organizing the Memorial service, We are trying to make it a celebration of ^Eastons^ life but it is damn hard to make a celebration out of a heart wretching loss.
I suppose it will take a long while before life becomes somewhat normal.
I just don't know what to say.....
I was really hoping ^Easton^ would be busting nuckles with me over some porsche one day.....
steve
MoveQik
You guys are all in our thoughts.
sjhowitson
You both are in our thoughts everyday. Easton is in a wonderful place now. He will be looking in on you from time to time. You never know when, you never know how but he is there. When things go bump in the night or you misplace something it is Easton trying to make you smile, as he is watching you and helping you everyday.
We are praying for you everyday.
sportlicherFahrer
The Memorial was very touching. It was very nice meeting everyone up there in Canada as well. The drive up was incredible. Had the top off from 8:30 am until I got to the church. Confused the border guys too. They didnt know what kind of car I was driving. biggrin.gif I still can't believe how hard it seems to say anything. Thoughts and prayers go out to the Peters everyday.
pete-stevers
^Eastons^ Burial and Memorial service took place thurs, the burial was privately attended about 28 family members. We said our final goodbyes and let big red balloons go up into the sky, after final wishes and prayers.
The memorial service was huge there were probaly over 500 people there.
Sherida and I said the eulogy first off so we would be able to make it through without breaking down, we made it though.
Than we had Chuck Aarrons sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" on acoustic
Our family friend and Pediatritian Dr. Solimano spoke on Eastons medical history and the greiving process, Well done!
15 minutes of powerpoint presentation on pictures of Easton and music showing ^Easton^ from birth to his final hours and all the happiness in-between
Pastor Chris Douglas spoke emotionally and from the heart " Why God is good"
Pastor Chris said it was the hardest service he has ever done.
Than a church singer closed it off,(ouch)
special mention to the two 914 drivers that attended
Ken from Abbtosford
and Spiritedtreiber from Puyallup
Thanks for attending.......
steve peters
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.