Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Neck Racer Takes TTOD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
To bad I wasn't driving it, I coulda used the Cup points.
My Hot shoe co-driver made 5 runs and got WAY faster every run. He figured out how to shift by run #5.
Very fast course. Like top of 3rd gear on the rev limiter.

So I took the rotor out and swapped in a regular one. That did it... 1 more second out of the car. I seen 75 + MPH when I rode with this guy. He never lifted through a box designed to slow you down!!!!!!!!!! SM-2 has a pretty high pax so winning that is a major accomplishment.

This car rocks and the owner/driver still sucks. 4 seconds back on raw time + a bunch of cones..
SirAndy
congrats anyways. smilie_pokal.gif now you know what the car can do. that ought to help ...

what were the other cars running?
idea.gif Andy
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

Sounds like fun!

M
Joe Ricard
Lancer EVO was the next closest Raw time 2 seconds. (TTOD last 3 events) He was pissed. flipa.gif
Couple dozen Miatas owned.gif
04 Mustang Cobra, and WS6 Trans am in ESP
the spattering of S2000 Hondas
and every STS car you can think of barf.gif close to 60 cars total
watsonrx13
Congrats Joe, like Andy said, now you know the potential of your car. smilie_pokal.gif

Now, KEEP YOUR FOOT IN IT, gas or brakes...
Joe Ricard
My friend is now looking for a car. He has driven most everything that shows up for these events. He says well most of the cars are pretty cool. But this one is flat ass amazing. Now he wants one. Thinking about kicking the stripper into high gear and get it racing. Sell him the red neck racer for cheap.
Prolly be pretty cool to drive the stripper.
Joe Ricard
here's a pic of the old bugger
Joe Ricard
one more top of 2nd gear turn left turn right turn left.
crap got a cone
grantsfo
Great shots! I like those wheels and tires! Again congrats on the TTOD win.
Aaron Cox
show us your hand beat flares!!! rocking nana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.