Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 with 3.6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Bobby Smith
Looking to purchase a well sorted and pro-built 914 with 3.6 conversion. Prefer street legal but will consider race car. If I should go the race car route, will consider hi HP 3.2 conversion as well. Thanks
dirtfarmer
QUOTE(Bobby Smith @ Mar 26 2018, 06:37 PM) *

Looking to purchase a well sorted and pro-built 914 with 3.6 conversion. Prefer street legal but will consider race car. If I should go the race car route, will consider hi HP 3.2 conversion as well. Thanks

hi my son and I bought a 75 914 to do a conversion have a lot of the conversion parts 40,000 mile original 3.2 engine the car is very solid thought you might want to buy and have it built the way you want it . I lost my son in a car crash 4 years ago and its time to move on thanks
Bobby Smith
QUOTE(dirtfarmer @ Mar 28 2018, 06:25 AM) *

QUOTE(Bobby Smith @ Mar 26 2018, 06:37 PM) *

hi my son and I bought a 75 914 to do a conversion have a lot of the conversion parts 40,000 mile original 3.2 engine the car is very solid thought you might want to buy and have it built the way you want it . I lost my son in a car crash 4 years ago and its time to move on thanks

So very sorry to hear about your loss. I'm looking for a completely built and sorted car for now. I did it the other way and swore I'd never do it again. Thanks for your reply. I'd take some good photos and advertise it here and on the PCA site. I'm sure someone would want to take on your project.
roblav1
I'd be willing to take it on. I built up a 914/6 with a 993 engine a few years ago.
dirtfarmer
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Mar 28 2018, 06:29 PM) *

I'd be willing to take it on. I built up a 914/6 with a 993 engine a few years ago.
I will get it all to gather have late model bumpers engine oil tank talk soon
Bobby Smith
I'm not getting much response from my WTB post. Guess folks are keeping their 6 conversions.
sixaddict
Once you build one you are buried ( as you well know) so suspect not many interested in giving blood ! dry.gif
Good luck with search.

quote name='Bobby Smith' date='Apr 4 2018, 03:00 PM' post='2596148']
I'm not getting much response from my WTB post. Guess folks are keeping their 6 conversions.
[/quote]
Bobby Smith
[quote name='sixaddict' date='Apr 8 2018, 06:45 AM' post='2597375']
Once you build one you are buried ( as you well know) so suspect not many interested in giving blood ! dry.gif
Good luck with search.

Good point sixaddict. My 3.2 914/6 has documented receipts for over $100K NOT including the donor car. Much of that is trick performance items along with 915 LS tranny with Wevo and Rennshift pieces. A "built" 3.2 and Elephant racing pieces etc. etc. etc. It does not take long to add up but WOW the result is worth it.
Cairo94507
Very nice car. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.