Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey Group dinner Friday night 04/20
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
saigon71
Last year we met at Hoss's Steak & Sea House, which worked out well. It's close to Hershey, the food is good and they had plenty of space for us. It is a BYOB restaurant.

Let's say 6PM.

Please RSVP on this thread if you plan on attending so I can make reservations.

saigon71
icon_bump.gif
Grosbard
I’m in!
okieflyr
BUMP>
Good company and good time, but I'm not sure of my availability to attend yet.
cantley914
Count me in again this year for three persons
Thanks!
Grosbard
Oh, I should have mentioned that I will have a +1 (most likely).
GaroldShaffer
Add Brad Mayeur & Me to your dinner list
r_towle
Out this year, have fun guys!
saigon71
icon_bump.gif

Calling this week for reservations. Let me know if you can join us.
saigon71
icon_bump.gif

cantley914
Add 1 person to my group for a total of 4. Thanks!
saigon71
icon_bump.gif

Please RSVP on this thread if anyone new plans on attending so I can update the restaurant on Thursday.

Looks like we have a smaller group than last year, but that's no problem. I spoke with Steve Limbert of Aircooled Racing last week. He and Margie will be joining us as well.

Reservations are under Robert Hill. The address is 9009 Bridge Rd, Hummelstown, PA 17036.

As a reminder, please BYOB if you want to enjoy some adult beverages.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6PM.

Hoping for nice weather for the weekend!
Olympic 914
Barring any unforeseen electrical / mechanical issues, will be there for dinner.

saigon71
icon_bump.gif
saigon71
icon_bump.gif

Last call. I'm calling tomorrow to finalize our reservations. Please join us if you are in town.

I can't believe it was snowing here yesterday. Hoping tor nice weather for the weekend.
TonyA
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Apr 18 2018, 11:59 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Last call. I'm calling tomorrow to finalize our reservations. Please join us if you are in town.

I can't believe it was snowing here yesterday. Hoping tor nice weather for the weekend.

I don't know any of you but if you have room for one more and not to late I am in. Willing to bribe with some good beers from a local brewery near me Free Will Brewery or some Yuengling brews.
saigon71
QUOTE(TonyA @ Apr 18 2018, 09:09 PM) *

QUOTE(saigon71 @ Apr 18 2018, 11:59 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

I don't know any of you but if you have room for one more and not to late I am in. Willing to bribe with some good beers from a local brewery near me Free Will Brewery or some Yuengling brews.

Glad you can join us! No bribes required. beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
Brad and I are heading out around noon today. Going to somewhere in Ohio for the night and finish the drive tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all at dinner.
Olympic 914
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Apr 15 2018, 03:09 PM) *

Barring any unforeseen electrical / mechanical issues, will be there for dinner.

Oh well, looks like the alternator died. and with it my dreams of driving the car to Hershey this year. New alternator will be coming in sometime today.

So count me out..

Have fun guys.
cantley914
Hoss’s in Hummelstown?
Grosbard
Traffic has been terrible. Looks like we won’t get to town til around 8pm or so, so I guess we won’t see you guys. Sorry, we were really looking forward to it.
orthobiz
What, no dinner pix??

Paul
saigon71
Had a great time, thanks to everyone who made it out. beerchug.gif

Here's the group pic:

Click to view attachment

orthobiz
Cool, I see Brad and Garold, third and fourth on the right hand side...

Paul
TonyA
Had a great time good conversations especially about the gas can. Just so everyone knows I did have a sample from the gas can. WOW sure is high octane!
saigon71
QUOTE(TonyA @ Apr 23 2018, 10:00 AM) *

Had a great time good conversations especially about the gas can. Just so everyone knows I did have a sample from the gas can. WOW sure is high octane!

Glad you got to sample some gas. Did you wear the horse head too? beerchug.gif
TonyA
Only had one snort so no horse head...maybe next year!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.