Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey Friday Drive 04/20
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
saigon71
Gauging interest for a Friday drive the day before the swap meet.

If we do it, we'll stay north of Harrisburg to avoid the rush hour traffic problem we had last year on the south bridge. mad.gif

We'll meet the crew at Hoss's for dinner after the drive.

Please chime in on this thread if you are interested in a Friday drive.
BeatNavy
Hershey activity seems rather quiet this year confused24.gif

Bob - I'm not sure if I'm making it this year due to family commitments. It may be a 'week of' decision. But the Friday drive is a blast, and I always appreciate the effort you put in to organize beerchug.gif
rgolia
My engine is missing in action dry.gif , so I am out unless my buddy's 911 that he just found in a barn is ready to go.
mepstein
I'll be there Sat but I'm not sure I'm making it friday. If I do, it will be dinner.
pvollma
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Mar 26 2018, 08:57 PM) *

Please chime in on this thread if you are interested in a Friday drive.

I'm in, probably with a +1.
914dave
I’m going to try. Be lucky if I get the car running.
Olympic 914
Another, "I'm going to try".

Just pulled the engine out today for a rear main seal. But hey, I got 3 weeks to fix it.
Grosbard
I will (probably) be in!
struckn
I'm in Bob if it happens but sounds like we lost a lot of the old crowd. I probably won't do the dinner afterwards and head home to Shrewsbury. driving-girl.gif

Doug (Shrewsbury/New Freedom)
rgolia
Here is my problem.....someone stole my engine. Previous year rides were great---I am in next year. I got a nice new engine pad though thanks to 914rubber
Click to view attachment
somd914
Tempting, I missed it last year but have enjoyed it in previous years.

I"ll check my schedule and get back.
anderssj
Would like to but will probably be en route from MN back to VA...
Bulldog9
i'm going but driving my truck hope to buy parts.
saigon71
icon_bump.gif
saigon71
icon_bump.gif

Getting close. It's snowing today... dry.gif
saigon71
Friday drive cancelled due to lack of interest. It looks like we'll have enough for dinner though.

If anyone wants to meet up Friday afternoon for coffee and talk cars, count me in.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.