Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SPT: (Some Porsche Content)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8111413/

driving.gif
meares
don't the cops have something else to do????????
redshift
Nope! I'm not driving right now!

M
Dr. Roger
Well heck, doesn't everyone have this equipment???

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
quote:
Reckless driving citations — with fines up to $1,000 — were issued to 12 drivers. One of those cited was driving a Porsche outfitted with a police scanner and video equipment.

Joe Bob
Sounds like the Porsche had his scanner turned off....dumbass...
SLITS
Scanners, Radar Detectors......bah.......take the ticket like a man...................
Joe Bob
Speaking of which....how did yours work out?
SLITS
3 big ones and traffic school.......guess I'm gonna have to stop spanking the monkey for my eyesight to improve....a hooker would have been cheaper........
Joe Bob
Ouch.... dry.gif
meares
speeding tix...........today i'm driving on the top-end perimeter of atlanta....the perimeter is a 40 mile loop of ATL.....the speed limit is 55 (UNBELIEVEABLE in itself) and the minimum speed at ANYtime, ANYwhere is probably 75-80....honestly, people haul ass around it......here i am minding mine own biz and an officer is instantly on my ass...i move over,he pulls next to me, i put my window down and he says :speed limit is 55.....that was VERY NICE of him to not write me a ticket, but it sure would be nice if he could have done that to the other 150 cars that were around me smile.gif
Howard
Hey Ron, they should have hired you to lead and take the heat. Worked for us cool_shades.gif
grantsfo
I dont have much tolerence for the high speed weaving in and out of slow traffic thing. They probably deserved to get pulled over. Sounds like the cops were just doing their jobs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.