Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Shaft Radio Faceplate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Need one of these. Not cut up ones please. Somebody enlarged the holes on this one.
Mike Fitton
No those holes are correct for an early cars with the chrome trim that installs from the front. What Radio are you installing?
914Sixer
Chrome nose Becker radio with standard shaft.
914Sixer
Still looking
rgalla9146
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 2 2018, 11:18 PM) *

Still looking

Do you know the diameter of the shaft holes ?
I'll check.
914Sixer
Rory,
I just need ones with the regular holes. This plate is the only example I had. I need the ones with rounded corners where the radio nose goes thry. Reproductions are incorrect, they have square corners and are too large.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 3 2018, 08:45 AM) *

Rory,
I just need ones with the regular holes. This plate is the only example I had. I need the ones with rounded corners where the radio nose goes thry. Reproductions are incorrect, they have square corners and are too large.

Mark
Here's what I can offer.
I've concentrated on Blaupunkt Frankfurts ...not Beckers
The upper one is aftermarket and heavier.
The lower is real ....but the face hole has square corners.....can it work for you ?
914Sixer
Not seeing the pictures.
914Sixer
cheer.gif Still needing one good one. If I can get a good one maybe we can get it reproduced the correct thickness and rounded corners.
Mike Fitton
Here you go: https://www.ebay.com/itm/6070s-Porsche-914-...tAy&vxp=mtr
GaroldShaffer
let me check my stash of parts in the morning.
914Sixer
Thanks Garold.
914Sixer
icon_bump.gif
PCA7GGR
Let me know if this ones works for you. The desired cutout is outlined on the back. Thanks

Sergio
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
I will keep this one in mind. Hoping to find punched one with small holes.
McMark
I have these reproductions I made. $15 PayPal Have 8 in stock. They're zinc plated too.
Mikey914
I know we did a run of them too, I'll have to check with Scott to make sure, but we can do the correct early vinyl and provide with self adhesive backing. We did jump down a gage on the metal so slightly thicker, and very sturdy.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 24 2018, 11:42 PM) *

I know we did a run of them too, I'll have to check with Scott to make sure, but we can do the correct early vinyl and provide with self adhesive backing. We did jump down a gage on the metal so slightly thicker, and very sturdy.

We have these and can add the correct vinyl and adhesive tape to the back for $25.00. That includes shipping. If this works I just need your email address to send you a PayPal invoice, and your shipping address.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Apr 12 2018, 11:29 PM) *

let me check my stash of parts in the morning.

Final found it. If you haven't found one yet PM me. $30 includes shipping to you.

914Sixer
Yes that is the correct one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.