Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb/ Outer trailing arm mount late 72.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sholman5
Would like to buy an outer trailing arm mount passenger side.
Mine is rusted out. Inner console is in good condition.

Thnx Chris
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I may have one that one can be cut from a parts car. Until you cut them out and inspect inside you do not know the true condition. I would only sell the complete inner and outer trailing arm mount. I would want $100 for it as it is a lot of cutting on that part Let em know.
mepstein
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 28 2018, 08:24 PM) *

I may have one that one can be cut from a parts car. Until you cut them out and inspect inside you do not know the true condition. I would only sell the complete inner and outer trailing arm mount. I would want $100 for it as it is a lot of cutting on that part Let em know.

$100 is a gift. It’s a lot of work.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 28 2018, 07:26 PM) *

$100 is a gift. It’s a lot of work.

agree.gif
sholman5

Thank you I'll take it. Let me know total payment.

Th@nk$
Chris
bdstone914
QUOTE(sholman5 @ Mar 28 2018, 05:39 PM) *

Thank you I'll take it. Let me know total payment.

Th@nk$
Chris

Wait till I cut it out and know it is good. You need to cut off the top of the long or go in with a note scope to check inside. Can have more rust inside than outside if the drain plugs up. I have two possible cars with suspension consoles.
mbseto
bdstone, if it turns out you have two good ones, please PM me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.