Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 non rolling tub with title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
TonyA
FS non rolling tub with title. Has some good panels has doors and front hood and trunk but no springs or hinges. $300 oboClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
GLWTS
McMark
Invest 20 minutes in posting another 10-20 pictures if you actually want to sell this. wink.gif

I might have been tempted, if I could actually see the condition of the car.
mobymutt
I would love to get a tub like this, to clean up while I drive my car. But it would have to be in better shape structurally than the one I already have. More pictures please!
mepstein
The seller sent me pics. Unfortunately, it is a bit rough around the edges. But all the - next 356 - guys, should jump on a great deal.
JeffBowlsby
VIN check pleez....
TonyA
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Mar 30 2018, 12:57 AM) *

VIN check pleez....

PM sent
TonyA
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 29 2018, 02:23 PM) *

Invest 20 minutes in posting another 10-20 pictures if you actually want to sell this. wink.gif

I might have been tempted, if I could actually see the condition of the car.

I got some calls right away so i did not bother. Have one guy coming today so may be sold. If not I will post some more pictures. Still new to posting stuff but getting the hang of things real quick. This board has a great group of people.

Thanks,
Fatboy007
Just the tub. Or as my extras? idea.gif
TonyA
QUOTE(Fatboy007 @ Apr 1 2018, 12:06 AM) *

Just the tub. Or as my extras? idea.gif

Tub is sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.