Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB heater valves
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rudedude
Need right and left heater valves in better shape than the rusty ones I have. Thanks
mepstein
you can buy them new but if yours aren't too rusty, blasting and powdercoating works well.
Tom_T
FYI Dude,

If you're talking about the heater flappers in the engine bay, then you can still get new OEM JP/Dansk ones from most any Porsche parts supplier, including several of the member vendors on here & dealers (Sunset in OR & Suncoast in FL will have best dealer pricing).

Bruce/bdstone & other members on here may have some descent & operable or restored used ones too.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
bdstone914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 29 2018, 12:51 PM) *

FYI Dude,

If you're talking about the heater flappers in the engine bay, then you can still get new OEM JP/Dansk ones from most any Porsche parts supplier, including several of the member vendors on here & dealers (Sunset in OR & Suncoast in FL will have best dealer pricing).

Bruce/bdstone & other members on here may have some descent & operable or restored used ones too.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks Tom , and the screen name is bdstone914. They can be blasted and painted. New are about $140 each and may have the wrong clocking of the lever arm. I have a bucket of them which have been blasted and now need other internal issues fixed. Gaskets get all rusted underneath and I tear them out.
I suggest cleaning up your set and see how good/bad they are. They all rust badly
rudedude
Mine need a fair amount of welding and was looking for a set that was in better condition. They are for my sons car and I was hoping to save him some money(actually me)
bdstone914
QUOTE(rudedude @ Mar 30 2018, 05:20 AM) *

Mine need a fair amount of welding and was looking for a set that was in better condition. They are for my sons car and I was hoping to save him some money(actually me)

I have some blasted ones that are solid but need minor repairs. I can sell a set for $50. Let me sort through what I have. PM me your email address and I will get some pictures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.