Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 For Sale San Diego Craigslist Ad - No Affiliation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
DennisO
I saw this ad in the local Craigslst, and thought I would pass on the link. It's not mine.

It does not appear to be a '71, but later due to the bumpers.
It does have a nice set of Fuches
The rear fenders appear to have been widened, or it's an optical illusion.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/ctd/d/1...6541920695.html
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(DennisO @ Mar 30 2018, 06:42 AM) *

I saw this ad in the local Craigslst, and thought I would pass on the link. It's not mine.

It does not appear to be a '71, but later due to the bumpers.
It does have a nice set of Fuches
The rear fenders appear to have been widened, or it's an optical illusion.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/ctd/d/1...6541920695.html

Actually looks like an early car due to the seats and gas tank. I have do idea why anyone would put the big bumpers unless they thought it might look better with the sloped nose.
iwanta914-6
Another example of anything that could be done to a 914 was done to a 914. Those door panels...WOW!

Buy it for the Fuchs and ditch the rest.
DennisO
Yeah - It's painful to see what some folks did to these car. They did do one nice upgrade which was the 5 lug wheels.

maybe it's a 914/6 just waiting to be found :-)

QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Mar 30 2018, 08:31 AM) *

Another example of anything that could be done to a 914 was done to a 914. Those door panels...WOW!

porschetub
Oh dear most unfortunate,no wonder the motor blew up.....nah who needs cooling tins av-943.gif av-943.gif .
Ferg
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Mar 30 2018, 07:31 AM) *

The Fuchs are fakes. But those door panels wub.gif
boxstr
There does not appear to be a fuel pump access door in the front trunk, so this would lead me to believe it is an early car with the 75-76 bumpers added.
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.