nice looking teener
IPB Image
on the UCR region's website
seanery
IPB Image
seanery
IPB Image
si2t3m
Yeah, i saw that pic not to long ago. There are a couple of nice examples in Ontario. Hear that the Kinesis car was bought by a guy in Ottawa. It was seen at Tremblant last year.

Hopefully i'll see other 914's at the next DE in Tremblant. BTW, anyone going???

UCR region's website is pretty slick too. Our region's site looks like it was made by a 4 year old compared to it!

Marc-André
echocanyons
Does he have really bad hood gaps or is that FG hood..bumper looks FG too
jfort
nice looking car. notice, however, that the front hood, where it is just behind the head lights, is not flush with the fender and tle light cover. mine is like that, too. what can be done? can the side of the hood be bend down a little by brute force?
madd_dogg_914
There are two rubber sp[acers right there that adjust (to a degree) the height right there. A good way to check if that is your problem is put a little chalk on the top of the rubber spacers and then shut the hood. Open it and if there is chalk on the hood underneath then those are actually pushing your hood up in those two corners. Mine was doing that so I tightened them down a little and now it sits nice and flush. All brute force would do is push down on the rubber spacers harder.

-Chris
KaptKaos
Ok, am I crazy? I can't see no pics. confused24.gif
seanery
you be crazy! laugh.gif
anthony
The pics are loading for me. They probably noticed the hijacked pics and cut off access.
seanery
they probably have limited bandwith and we are maxing it out.
when i can see them again, i'll download them and edit my post
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.