Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT making a life changing desicion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
Well as the title says I'm making a life changing desicion. I am packing up to move and find a job in Stafford VA area. Been going through a divorce and this is a decision that I made for me to make me happy. Just too many bad memories in Lynchburg. I'll post before the final move b/c it may be a while till I can post again. Happy dance time!!!! monkeydance.gif
Jeroen
good luck on the fresh start!
street legal go-kart
Good luck Welby!
I went through a deevorce about ten years ago and although we didnt have any kids still one of the toughest things I have had to endure.
Keep your chin up and stay focused on what works for you.
A good indicator of what will come is my avitars motto.
And this from a man who was NEVER ,NEVER getting married again!
The best woman in the west smilie_pokal.gif

Drive safe and fast.

JT
Dr. Roger
I'll second that. Divorce is a TEMPORARY feeling. =-)

Mine was about 6 years ago. I'm over it, but it was tough for the first few years. Tequila didn't help...
My suggestion is don't wait as long as I did to start anew. Move on as fast as you can. wink.gif

There are tons of great ladies out there.
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
ws91420
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I have found someone to start anew with and I hope it will last for a long time. Time will only tell though.
seanery
Good Luck Welby!
CptTripps
Best of luck man...We are all here if you need us.
ArtechnikA
your change:
ArtechnikA
my change:

but - do what you gotta ! all the best...
maf914
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Jun 6 2005, 05:44 AM)
My suggestion is don't wait as long as I did to start anew. Move on as fast as you can. wink.gif

There are tons of great ladies out there.

Excellent advice. BTDT! At some point you just have to cut your losses and move on. You probably know its time. Don't let life pass you by.

And, yes, there are good women out there! wink.gif

Good luck, Welby. biggrin.gif
meares
good luck....AND you'll be close to G and W Motorwerks...ask for Weldon tell him Meares Heustess sent you......he'll get a kick out of it....they are GREAT Porsche guys......gandw.com beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.