Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UPS Morons
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Red-Beard
http://money.cnn.com/2005/06/06/news/fortu...dex.htm?cnn=yes

"NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Citigroup said Monday that personal information on 3.9 million consumer lending customers was lost by UPS while in transit to a credit bureau -- the biggest breach of customer or employee data reported so far. "

Never, ever, again.
Part Pricer

Don't blame UPS. Citigroup is the one to blame. How could they take extremely sensitive data and ship it via an unsecure means? If anything, it should have been shipped via armored vehicle with armed guards.

redshift
And they destroyed my Pelham blue '66 flying V, insured, and denied.. $12k in a hole..

FUCK UPS..

M
BMartin914
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 6 2005, 11:07 AM)
And they destroyed my Pelham blue '66 flying V, insured, and denied.. $12k in a hole..

FUCK UPS..

M

oh shit?

they cost you 12k? ohmy.gif
redshift
Yes, that year... and the guitar is virtually priceless at this time, ten years later... one of a kind, 14 numbers behind Jimi's '66..

UPS: stromberg.gif

I will KILL ME SOME UPS YO.

M
vortrex
I bought a bike frame a couple weeks ago and told the shop to "pack it good, I have bad luck with UPS". the guy said there would not be a problem. sure enough the frame shows up and the rear dropout is bent at a 90 degree angle and an impact ding to the steel. got a new one shipped back fedex, no issue at all.
Elliot_Cannon
Anybody notice the subliminal message on the FedEX Logo? Look between the E and the X.
Cheers, Elliot
18 years with the freight nazis
11 months to go
redshift
Nothing personal dood~! At all!

Keep the clean side up, and see if you can't get some nice stuff routed here...

smile.gif

M
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 6 2005, 04:54 PM)
Nothing personal dood~! At all!

Keep the clean side up, and see if you can't get some nice stuff routed here...

smile.gif

M

I don't take anything personal. I'm just one of the worker bees at UPS. I wish I could help people with their UPS problems but like I said...
Did you find the message in the Logo?
cheers, Elliot
ejm
Did you find the message in the Logo?

-> Kewl! never noticed that before biggrin.gif

UPS delivered an empty box to work today....Elliot - if you see a dual mass flywheel kicking around send it my way wink.gif
Joe Bob
Combine UPS and FedEx....ya get FEDUP.....
Dr Evil
I shipped UPS since the crap that Mikey and James went through. I have had nothng but great service and prices with FedEx. Most importantly, the stuff gets there in the shape it left here.
scotty b
I personally have had all 3 shippers break things, DHL being the werst about it, broke one item and left a Beverly shear sitting on the front porch with NO bag on it in the pouring rain while I was in Wyoming mad.gif Fortunatly the shipper had it well wrapped. I am expecting a sink from Mexico tomorrow and am a nervous wreck sad.gif
Red-Beard
Fedex Ground has usually been OK. They destroyed a box with a starter. No hassle on getting a refund.

I think you all know my UPS story.

I really liked Forward Air, until the lost the uranium or whatever it was...now I'm worried anything I ship with them will be nuke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.