Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD BMW rear view mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi everyone - I have a perfect BMW rear view mirror conversion for our cars. This allows you to remove the factory rear view mirror from the windshield and replace it with this one, between the sun visors. Makes cleaning your windshield easy and for those who keep having to re-attach their mirrors, solves that problem forever. Also has the nighttime dimming feature.

$40 plus fees. The mirror is in perfect condition - look at the photos to confirm. Thanks for looking. Michael beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Backside:
Click to view attachment
sdthomas
PM Sent
Cairo94507
This may be sold - that was pretty quick. I will update again when I am sure it is gone. beerchug.gif
billh1963
If sdthomas passes I'll take it.
koozy
What year/model BMW is this from?
Cairo94507
The mirror is gone. Thanks everyone. Michael
Dr Evil
QUOTE(koozy @ Apr 2 2018, 02:53 PM) *

What year/model BMW is this from?

Koozy, I used to make these (may have made this one). Any of the 80s-90s BMW have the pull off type that can be modified if you are handy with a drill, drill press, grinder. I used to go to the pick-n-pulls and leave with dozens of these back in the day for cheap. Harder to find good ones, maybe, now that it is 13 years later. This looked nice and like a nice price!
koozy
Ah, I see that now. Very cool. I'll make one. Thanks for the tip
koozy
Hey Doc, I remember now. Man, I'm getting old. Ha ha ha
wes
I have one in my car and it’s great except that it’s just a bit too wide when moving sun visors up or down bumps the mirror and need to readjust mirror each time. Maybe not the right model not sure any one had this problem?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.