Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: thinking of having my wheels reconditioned.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
16" fuchs, wheres a good place to send them to have them polished, or rsr treated, or reconditioned? Havent decided on the finish yet..
BMartin914
Search for Gint's post about his polished Fuchs. Sent them out west (CA) somewhere. From what I remember, the price was very reasonable for the work and the wheels are beautiful.

I am sure somebody knows the name of the guy that did the work.
TravisNeff
On the bird board for 911, lots of people are sending their wheels for refinishing to Al Reed.
Aaron Cox
Al reed, anaheim california.

AA
BMartin914
Al Reed, he's the one.
william harris
Robert Woods doing business as Wheel Enhancement. Factory finish to full custom, whatever you want. smilie_pokal.gif They are in Pano and Excellence every month.
xitspd
cool.gif Mr. Al Reed, Anaheim, California, 714-632-3907...... Tell him Dan Callicott sent you. Great guy, great work!
Gint
QUOTE (william harris @ Jun 6 2005, 01:44 PM)
Robert Woods doing business as Wheel Enhancement.  Factory finish to full custom, whatever you want. smilie_pokal.gif   They are in Pano and Excellence every month.

But don't tell them you have 4 lug Fuchs or they won't even return your call. I hear they're really expensive too. Maybe that was just me...

Al Reed does my wheels. IN fact, I'm taking 8 more out there this weekend after the route 66 run.

Al Reed Polishing
3010 E. Coronado #A
Aneheim, CA 92806

Seanery's Al Reed wheel thread
My AL Reed wheels thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.