Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Gold ‘72 914 restoration project 43K Miles SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
FelixHolst
Hi Guys,

I’m selling a Gold ‘72 914 that i’ve been holding onto for a little while but ive come to the realization i have too much going on to get to it.

Its a VERY original car. With Only 43K on the clock everything is there and its in great, un messed with, condition. Ive got lots of p photos of the trunk areas and interior that speak for themselves. Pretty much every part is how it should be, the rubber seals are in great condition, interior is unmessed with and its a great color.

The bad bit is that it needs rockers (sills)....these need to be completely redone....floors look pretty solid but rockers are completely rotted out on each side.. There is a lot of surface rust under the battery tray but it doesn’t seem to be rusted through and there is rust in the passenger fender at the top but it doesn’t seem to be in the structure beneath the windscreen.

It also needs the fuel system going through, gummed up with years of sitting. My intention was to replace the structural metal that it’s needed, drop in a hot motor and run it with the Patina.

I couldn’t bring my self to break this car. Its just too complete and original and the inner metal work is so clean. This is definitely not your usual sun baked, messed with project. If you want a good restoration candidate this car would make a wonderful starting point.

If you want to see more picks i can e mail them to you

I’d like to get $4500 but I’m open to offers.Click to view attachment
FelixHolst
[
FelixHolst
Trunk area.....almost factory clean.
FelixHolst
Rockers are shot....floors dont seem too bad.
FelixHolst
Interior is exactly as you’d expect from a 43K Mile car...pretty much mint.
Tdskip
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.