Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: too many pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bernbomb914
Brad is there a way to post pics more than one at a time? I dont have a web site to refer people too. I have 25 pics from Dunkels with a lot of 914s but it would take forever one at a time. If the board had a e mail address we could send them to you and you could preview them and put the ones you think are worthy for the members on line. I know you have better things to do so figure out how we can do it from here.

Bernie
Brad Roberts
Well...

You can send them all to admin@914world.com. This particular BBS doesnt allow for more uploads than one (this can be changed, but our focus has been on the new classifieds)

Soo. for now... admin@914world.com is fine. I'll thumbnail them for you on a web page.

B
bernbomb914
Thanks Brad ther on the way clap56.gif
vortrex
does 914world.com plan on hosting pics for members? would be cool to give everyone their own gallery.
Brad Roberts
Yes we do. I want to dupe the previous sites "members rides" area where each person does a write up and uploads pics into a folder that auto thumbnails them into a certain "format".

I feel we still have another 4-5 days before the classifieds are done 100%. Then everybody will get a break before I ask for more code. I know Jeroen has several new pages to put up... I also know that we have collected enough pics to make a KILLER 9146GT page. A good friend of mine "Armando" has agreed to head up a GT page for the club site where he shows us EXACTLY what the cars had and what to look for.

Stay tuned. It only gets better.

B
mightyohm
Brad - The BBS kicks ass!
Thanks for putting it up. I can imagine it's a lot of work, not to mention the cost of the bandwidth...
bernbomb914
Brad there is a 914 6 GT I that group of pics (white) That was signed by DR Porsche in 2000 The owner said That the DR. was so Impressed that he signed the front inner fender in the trunk.
Brad Roberts
Here you go.

http://www.914world.com/events/dunkels/index.htm

That should work for everybody. We will make it pretty later.

B
bernbomb914
Thanks Brad

Bernie
boxstr
Exactly what kind of parlor trick is the guy trying to do in the third photo?? HocusPocus watch my hand...
I guess I should have come down for the Dunkle, ended up buying the black 74 that was there for sale from Doug in Orange, coming down next week to bring back, dropping one off and picking up another car from a Mark Christenson, fellow in Hollywood.
Great looking new classifieds, and everything else looks good also.
Thanks
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
mightyohm
http://www.914world.com/events/dunkels/pag...es/P0001188.htm

that looks familiar!

biggrin.gif

Mine is the yellow (see avatar), the black one (AKAVW) is my college friend Tony's. I'm not sure if he's ever posted on this BBS but he's on rennlist and PP occasionally... tonyakavw.

Tony gave me a lot of grief for accidentally ending up in the "show" car parking.. His car has a bad oil leak and was smoking like crazy. I thought it was pretty funny myself. rolleyes.gif
Brad
Craig,

he was reaching out to shake my hand... LOL. That is Armando, the guy with a little over 100k in a GT replica.

B
bernbomb914
There were Quite a few 914-6's there. More than 4's I think. I noticed how quite they were when they drove in the paddock. Made my 4 sound like a tractor. The Dunkels shoud be proud. The show was a success. It would be nice if the 914 Club could develop into group like the speedster's or the other Clubs so we could have our own paddock. The effort that the new creators of this Club have put in should give us a good start. clap56.gif

Bernie
Brad Roberts
Bern,

Dont think I wont be trying to make this just as big as the Porsche 356 club. I'm even thinkning about using their Logo with the 914 in it.

B
boxstr
Armandos GT replica, is it in any of the pics??
CCLinLOO
Brad Roberts
His car isnt done yet. He is still gathering OE parts to complete it. He is a man on a mission sometimes buying parts in pairs. He is on the this BBS, hopefully he will speak up and say hello. Great guy with a passion that burns just as deep as mine.

B
Bleyseng
He has posted pics of different parts of it on PP like this one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.