Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New GB from 914rubber - engine letters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
So we have been working on the letters and getting the finishing figured out on these. They are plastic, but are an inexpensive way to brighten up the deck lid. These will be available in quantity in the next week. We have made the posts slightly longer to make them easier to install also.

So who's up for some alphabet soup?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2018, 04:46 PM) *

So we have been working on the letters and getting the finishing figured out on these. They are plastic, but are an inexpensive way to brighten up the deck lid. These will be available in quantity in the next week. We have made the posts slightly longer to make them easier to install also.

S C H O P E R

R O S C H P E

P E R S C H O

biggrin.gif
kid914
drooley.gif
Cf look nice. Are the posts glued on.
bobboinski
I'm in for silver.
BiG bOgGs
Gold?
Coondog

Put down for CF
scotty
1 silver :-)
sdthomas
1 silver set please.
infraredcalvin
1 in CF for me...

How about matching rear panel emblems...
914-6
914-GT
Porsche-VW 914...
Steve
I’ll take a silver set
sb914
Cf for me please
pilothyer
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2018, 06:46 PM) *

Mark,

I'm all in for a set of silver !!

P O E R S C H
A&P Mech
I'm in for a sliver set.
Larry.Hubby
I'll take a CF set.
HansJan
I’m in for a silver set.
How does one participate in this group purchase?
moldygreg
+1 Silver
FL000
1 silver please
djway
Two sets of silver please
913B
I am in for silver set. Any chance of making the matching “914”emblem in silver too biggrin.gif
KELTY360
When I read the title I thought it meant that you had made letters to spell O-U-T-L-A-W also. That would be cool on the deck grille.
Mikey914
QUOTE(kid914 @ Apr 4 2018, 05:53 PM) *

drooley.gif
Cf look nice. Are the posts glued on.

They are not glued, they are in the tool so this is all one piece.
Mikey914
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Apr 4 2018, 08:55 PM) *

I am in for silver set. Any chance of making the matching “914”emblem in silver too biggrin.gif

Already working on it, just need to get some funds to reinvest in more tooling biggrin.gif
RickS
1 set of silver. Thx
Mikey914
QUOTE(Hans Jan @ Apr 4 2018, 08:01 PM) *

I’m in for a silver set.
How does one participate in this group purchase?

Good question,
If you "sign up" here by indicating you are interested as soon as I have the parts ready and listed up on the site, I'll PM you a discount code that will allow you to purchase at the GB price.

One of the things holding me back is that I was trying to get some time to do my letters as show how to install. We have debated on how to help others install. Should I do a template? or just a write up showing how to count out the grill openings for placement. I'm leaning toward the latter as it shouldn't be too difficult.

Also, we are in production of the early rain trays again and have plenty of the late ones in stock. Should I look at doing a special on those for those that need them too?

I will be adding the other little parts at a discounted rate for those that need them as options.
Like-
Engine deck lid welting, the rubber bumpers on the hinges, we even did a run of the correct color paint for the grill and openings.

I'm trying to make this as easy as possible to "while you are there" replace or touch up items associated or that will be removed anyway (rain trays).

Or you can simply get a good deal on some letters.

I'm in the process of getting this all lined up right now, I have the parts, but have to build the "easy" button.

I should be able to open this up Monday.

Thanks to all so far!

Mikey914
QUOTE(BiG bOgGs @ Apr 4 2018, 06:09 PM) *

Gold?

Yes we will offer these in gold also, they are expensive to finish and to get this launched we decided to start with the most used 914 color.
falcor75
Make a custom set : Poor She
Mblizzard
Mark CF for me!
Prorallye
Silver set for me please! Thanks.
Rleog
Silver, thanks.
aharder
Silver for me biggrin.gif
maf914
I am in for a silver set. Thanks.

The originals (plastic) on my 76 have some peeling chrome. sad.gif
914sgofast2
I would like a carbon fiber set. Thank you.
Mike Bellis
I'm down for a CF set.
Morrie
P-O-R-S-C-H-E in CF for me
ValcoOscar
I will take two (2) sets of Silver and one (1) set of CF.

Thank you Mark!!!!

mmichalik
Mark,

I'll take a set of silver ones for my '75.

Mike
relentless
The cf looks great! Put me down for one set.
9won4
A set of CF please. Thank you.
shane
I'm in for 1 CF thanks
914-300Hemi
Silver set for me.
Mowog4
I’ll take a cf set
kid914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 5 2018, 12:13 AM) *

When I read the title I thought it meant that you had made letters to spell O-U-T-L-A-W also. That would be cool on the deck grille.

I agree aktion035.gif
Boomingbeetle
I’ll take a set of each please.
Mikey914
So got about 10 sets done, and played around a little. As my car is Bahia red, did some with the car base color. PMs will be going out to all shortly.
Thanks all!
Mikey914
And yes I just realized the pictures are not spelled correctly and an extra P on the silver. I made the mistake of deleting the wrong ones, I will get this changed out tomorrow...took way too many pics and edited on my phone.
sb914
Red cf instead please !
JamesM
Im in for one of each
TonyA
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2018, 07:46 PM) *

I’ll take a set in silver please
TonyA
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 4 2018, 07:46 PM) *

I’ll take a set in silver please
sb914
Ordered! Thank you mark !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.