Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why do my pictures keep posting upside down?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krazykonrad
They are right side up in my pictures folder

Click to view attachment
altitude411
mb911
I don't know mine are doing allot of that recently to.
Mike Bellis
Because you are using an iPhone, holding the camera the wrong way. The home button should be on the right side.

Some computers can read the picture properties and rotate it correctly. This web page cannot.
Unobtanium-inc
Here is how you fix it, slightly crop the pics and save them before you post. They won't flip upside down that way. It adds a step because you have to send the pics to your computer and edit them, but it works.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Apr 7 2018, 10:09 AM) *

Because you are using an iPhone, holding the camera the wrong way. The home button should be on the right side.

Some computers can read the picture properties and rotate it correctly. This web page cannot.

agree.gif

Basically, you're holding your camera upside down ...
rolleyes.gif
lalee914
Maybe he is from Australia.... biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(lalee914 @ Apr 7 2018, 02:09 PM) *

Maybe he is from Australia.... biggrin.gif

Ya beat me to'd it poke.gif

But maybe he has the phone set on Austrailian english. idea.gif

laugh.gif
mb911
Strange I use an Android and still get it..
krazykonrad
Thanks y'all! Porsche Center pictures coming up.
JFG
Android here, i know the orientation of my phone and mine are uploading upside down also.
SirAndy
QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 7 2018, 11:41 AM) *

Nothing strange about it, all phones and tablets are the same, button to the right, otherwise your pictures will be upside down here.
shades.gif
ndfrigi
fixed the pic for you.

Click to view attachment
snakemain
Click to view attachment

Mine works fine. biggrin.gif
oakdalecurtis
My pics would post upside down too sometimes. Now I go to my edit pictures icons and rotate the picture all the way around one time before posting it and that stopped it from happening any more. Don’t ask me why it works, it just does. beerchug.gif
windforfun
Ever wonder why the earth is always shown north pole up is sci-fi movies? For that matter, why do all the planets revolve around the sun in the same plane?
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(windforfun @ Apr 7 2018, 03:14 PM) *

Ever wonder why the earth is always shown north pole up is sci-fi movies? For that matter, why do all the planets revolve around the sun in the same plane?

Everyone knows the planets aren’t in a plane. The planets are in the vacuum of space! smash.gif
mb911
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 7 2018, 01:06 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Apr 7 2018, 11:41 AM) *

Nothing strange about it, all phones and tablets are the same, button to the right, otherwise your pictures will be upside down here.
shades.gif

Ok good to know..thanks
LowBridge
works when I hold my laptop upsidedown.. lol-2.gif
1adam12
Use picresizer on the web. It will give you a preview to your photo and allow you to rotate and resize your images.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.