Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 2.0 sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
cal44
Sold
cal44
This is the bottom. Your eyes do not deceive you, original paint on the bottom. Coated with a spray of wax protectant. Retains it original Boge shocks, springs, front and rear sway bars, date correct wheels. Does not drip one drop of oil. Fresh engine oil change, Swepco in the transaxle.
cal44
mo' pix
JOEPROPER
Good luck selling that car. Hope you don't leave the World community because I enjoy your humor! GLWS
pete000
Nice car, love original paint survivors and no undercoating either, Nice !
cal44
Thanks boys. Yep, putting it up for sale has taken some heavy thought. I reckon I would never find an original paint car again, although they are out there....somewhere. By the by, I had the top notch Porsche upholster in Escondido California do the drivers seat and center back pad. Their work is spot on.

I didn't know where to start on the price.....soooo, I Jeannie blinked a number (Gawd Barbara Eaden was hot). Who knows if I'm right.
Selling anything is always the same, the market decides, not the seller. All a seller can do is throw something at the wall and see if it sticks.

I also have the battery support replacement parts (new). Had to replace some rubber bits so a big thanks to 914Rubber. And....and.....a 2.0 Bishcoff (spelling) muffler in wonderful condition. But, I do indeed love the Ansa exhaust note.

I had notions of steel flairs, hot rodded 4 banger to attack 6's but I would be a fool to do it to an original car. Sooo, real estate takes top billing for now.

Until later when I think of something.

worn
GLWTS, but don’t go away, cause I will miss you.
Beck914
I'm in the neighborhood and stoked to come look at it. Will report back
cal44
I had to clear my busy schedule of retirement in order to take a few more pix.
cal44
mo'
JeffBowlsby
Please post a few photos of the interior, trunks incl their floors
cal44
thanks boys. First person saw it put down a deposit.
Cairo94507
Thank God that car sold.....I was starting to get crazy because I wanted it so badly. That is a terrific car and whomever bought it is going to be happy. beerchug.gif
burton73
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 11 2018, 06:42 AM) *

Thank God that car sold.....I was starting to get crazy because I wanted it so badly. That is a terrific car and whomever bought it is going to be happy. beerchug.gif

agree.gif

Bob B good hunting!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.