Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Alfred story
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Could we not ion the loop please get the condensed version of "ALFRED" that we see so much about?? Curiosity more than anything. Yeah I know about the cat..........but I'm already dead on the inside
Bleyseng
He has a smilie named after him is all I know........

alfred.gif
scotty b
Yeah I gather from some comments that it was a " classic " case of uglyness. Similar to the stromberg.gif issue biggrin.gif
Qarl
Let's just say... Alfred would have something negative to say about your Avatar, scottyb.

Unfortunately, the more he opens his mouth, the more of an a$$hole he becomes.

screwy.gif
Joe Bob
He really likes me....not....
Jeroen
simple... he's a pathetic racist pig
he's reading this, so he'll prolly be trying to register under another bogus name as I type
and then the admins just kick him out again happy11.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE ("*" @ Jun 6 2005, 05:57 PM)
He really likes me....not....

but he likes germans. well, most of the germans he likes are now dead. you know, the ones no one else liked. the ones that thought it was a good idea to take over the world and kill everybody else.

somehow, alfie thinks he's part of the master race better than us ...
screwy.gif Andy
morph
Go to pelican's off topic forum, he just got the boot there too, look for all the recent locked threads, and you will clearly see why.

HIEDI
SLITS
Does he live in Argentina?
Bleyseng
Nah, he's Canadian ! Go figure.... wacko.gif
morph
The only racist Canadian laugh.gif
SGB
Alfred finally got booted from Pelican?

no surprise.
aktion035.gif
They tried really really hard I think not to be judgemental like him.
Mark Henry
QUOTE (morphenspectra @ Jun 6 2005, 09:13 PM)
The only racist Canadian  :lol:

I wouldn't say that's exactly true...we have our share of assholes, just they tend to be much more low-key.

Racism and mental illness brings out the worst in this dhead.gif
smooth_eddy
Is Alfred the same as Alfred1? Since I am a newer member I have only heard bad things, but not the whole story. Eddy
SirAndy
QUOTE (smooth_eddy @ Jun 6 2005, 06:33 PM)
Is Alfred the same as Alfred1? Since I am a newer member I have only heard bad things, but not the whole story. Eddy

yupp, same guy ...

Alfred Schwenk from Vancouver, BC

alfred.gif
lagunero
He has no escape. Even within his "special" group of "friends" they squabble and hate each other, " I'm superior than you because I'm 50% blah and 50% blah and you're only 10% blah and 20% blah and blah blah blah". alfred.gif
SLITS
Oh, He's French?
Hawktel
Alfred started about a year and a half ago. He would constantly bring up his raceism at some point.

After repeated warnings, he got kicked. And then he would just jump to another IP though a masking site and kept re-registering and constined to attempt to make his "points"

Let me be very clear, he was warned alot. It wasn't like he was railroaded off the site. He had to work at it. And even then it was discussed even among the populace before he became the first and only(?) to get a perma ban.

And now he is something we just laugh at.

Oops forget he also sent some real trash to others on the site in PMs. including attacking Jenny IIRC. I'd blocked that part from the trauma.
Jenny
If you type his name three times, he will send you a nasty PM. cool_shades.gif

Jen
Mark Henry
You just know he'll show up for this little thread. dry.gif

Maybe this should just be locked now.

He's the only asshole here to get himself kicked out of this club. huh.gif biggrin.gif

End of story.
Mr.C
Anybody got an idea of how old he is? No reason, I just think he may be a confused college kid is all.

Funny story: I was walking through the grocery store and seen this rough looking skin head dude with a Swastika tatooed on the back of his head. Pissed me off sort of and I guess I was staring cause he caught me and started to walk at me. I was positive it was a fight. Dude reached out and started hugging me saying my name. Short story, prison was rough and he had to fit in. Childhood friend that remembered me.
Alfred actually believes this stuff. screwy.gif Dion did it for survival. sad.gif
SGB
Maybe this should just be locked now.

agree.gif
ChrisReale
Why did this topic have to be brought up again? Please make this the last time. Do not ever ask about Alfrefd again, out or curiosity of whatever. I fucking tired of this shit
SirAndy
QUOTE (ChrisReale @ Jun 6 2005, 09:16 PM)
I fucking tired of this shit

agree.gif
i just deleted him a second ago.
didn't even read his babble, i'm sure it was very "entertaining", i just hit the "Delete" button ...

Alfred, you're not welcome here ...
all admins are instructed to delete your accounts and all your post immediately. no exceptions ...

alfred.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.