Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recall Stickers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
bbrock
Does anyone make reproductions of the recall stickers? My HO campaign sticker has overspray on it. Acetone worked great to clean off other stickers but will destroy this one. Trying to salvage as many stickers to reapply after paint, and will replace with repros for anything that is damaged. I haven't found a source for repro recall stickers though and I'd like to replace this one if possible.

Click to view attachment

This one cleaned up nicely, haven't tried removing it yet.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
VoPo914
I made a repro of the recall campaign sticker for a friends project.
Just sent it to an online bumper sticker printer and had it made.
I would be glad to provide the artwork.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
bbrock
QUOTE(VoPo914 @ Apr 10 2018, 01:29 PM) *

I made a repro of the recall campaign sticker for a friends project.
Just sent it to an online bumper sticker printer and had it made.
I would be glad to provide the artwork.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

That would be wonderful! I'll PM you my email. Thanks!
bbrock
Thanks to VoPo914, I ordered a bumper sticker with his artwork from an online printing service. Six of these images fit on a bumper sticker, so I will have extras. If anyone needs one, PM me your address and I'll mail it to you, assuming they are acceptable when they arrive. beerchug.gif
McMark
If ya'll are willing, send the artwork to http://car-bone.pl

He's got a great collection so far and I've sent some artwork to him as well. His prints are good quality and having these available would be great.

Or send me the artwork and I'll post it here and send it on to Carbone.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we make most of the stickers

timing emissions
valve adjust
tire pressure
octane
914-6 timing
914-6 under deck lid 5 stickers
door jamb dot compliance sticker
also have the karmann badge and the 914-6 id plate

do not make washer bottle or ho campaign stickers

would be nice to make the windshield sticker and the horn butterfly sticker and the 1.8 do not depress the accelerator pedal when starting sticker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.