Aaron Cox
Heading down there to meet up with John Rogers, anyone up for dinner

coming down:
MattR
Lagunero

anyone want to meet up?

AA
Elliot_Cannon
Put me down as a definate maybe. Could you have found a place a little closer to the border?
Cheers, Elliot
lagunero
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jun 6 2005, 08:43 PM)
a definate maybe.

yea, I'm still kinda sorta maybe too. Just had lunch across the border with DrEvil. We missed the donkey show though.
Aaron Cox
John rogers suggestion-

Skline says he is a definite maybe also. depending on his work schedule

AA
jonwatts
I'm a definite definite, but I may be a little late. Go ahead and order me the Surf-n-Turf.

Thanks!

Jon
Aaron Cox
dry.gif
eeyore
I'll give it a try. Won't know for sure until Thurs.
Allan
Why always a Friday? Any possibility of doing these on a Saturday??? confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
come down early? i can arrange to be the carpool from sklines casa smile.gif
Dr Evil
I'll have to see, but deffinetly, maybe, call me. You should all pay a visit to my work shop to verify the existance of my car dry.gif

john rogers
What time do you guys think you'll be down? I have a really neat video to show you of the last Tecate race which will take about 20 minutes or so and then we can go eat. The place is not very big so I can call them to save some seats for us.
CaliWRX
I'm a maybe Aaron.
Elliot_Cannon
I need an address so I can MapQuest the place.
Cheers, Elliot
MattR
JALISCO CAFE
1669 PALM AVENUE
SAN DIEGO, CA 92154

I am definitely not a maybe
john rogers
The address is 1669 Palm Ave San Diego CA. Be on I5 south towards the border and exit at Palm Ave and go west. You'll see it on the left side of the street after a couple of lights and will have to make a U-turn to get to it. There is parking in the back which is an adventure to find. Or you can meet at my house and we can drive over in several cars? My address is 680 Melrose ave Chula Vista. I told them about 7:30 or so?
Aaron Cox
bumpo....
xitspd
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 8 2005, 12:23 PM)
bumpo....

semi-highjack.... call me Aaron on my cell when you get a chance.

Dan
SLITS
Damn, Friday night you could be headed for Williams you wussies..............
redshift
BYOC!

I just looked at the guest list, you need to bring protection.

M
brer
imperial beach is cool.
i am maybe up for it.
Allan
I'm a possible as of right now. I'll know for sure Friday.
Elliot_Cannon
I this still on for tomorrow night? Cause it's looking more and more like I will make it.
cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
yep... a small convoy will be leaving from sklines casa....AA
skline
If we can get the tranny swapped out and it doesnt make that noise anymore, I may be taking the Chalon down. Maybe.............A little farther than I really wanted for a maiden voyage. I wanted to drive it back and forth to Joes house a few times before I tried going too far with it. But, you just never know.
Dr Evil
Bring it, we'll fix it for you when it breaks wink.gif
john rogers
What time are you guys leaving and from where so I can figure when you might get here? I told Jalisco's we'd be there about 7:30 or so and I figured 12 or so.
SLITS
You guys could go to AZ instead of putzing with the anchor clankers in SD; you could be playing with the injuns and real 914 drivers. mueba.gif
Allan
I'll be on my way as soon as Aaron has finished changing my alternator. laugh.gif
Brando
What time is the convoy leaving from Skline's? If I can carpool it'd be nice. Mine's started making some weird noises and if it breaks I want it to be on the track tomorrow, not a drive to Sandy Eggo dry.gif
john rogers
For info purposes, it is sprinkling rain down here so the traffic will be affected accordingly! Please be careful on the way down.
skline
Well, Allan and I are out for tonight. His car wont charge and mine now has something binding at the starter. It fired right up but made a really loud sound like something rubbing on something. I adjusted the clutch and tried it again with the same results. Now it wont even turn over. So I am going to pull the starter out again and take a look. You would think it would be easy pulling one trans and installing another. Nothing is really different that I can see. Unless the gear box is screwed up somehow. I hope not. That would really suck.

brer
Kelly and i are going to come down for a bit.
Keep a look out 4 us. smile.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif How about some pictures for those of us that are overworked and underpaid!
Aaron Cox
no one had camera's.

Im attendance
Brer + kelly
John Rogers + wife + daughter + daughter's SO
MattR
Aaron Cox
Elliot Cannon
Mike Lesniak (doctor evil)

fun time + awesome food + biodiesel = great 914 gathering biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.