Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baja Run Summer of 2005
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lagunero
Mike's farewell/birthday run along his favorite roads. One day car insurance is about 26.00 a day and highly recommended. It's the weekend after the Fourth of July so tourist traffic sould be lite. Remember Brad is now a AAA phone call away!

Who's up for it?
jimtab
I love Mike and all but I'm not taking my new "queen" thru all that dirt.....besides its my sons B-day/
MattR
Oh hell yeah, Im there.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Jun 6 2005, 09:45 PM)
Oh hell yeah, Im there.

i should be in...

federales scare me smoke.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 6 2005, 09:21 PM)
Oh hell yeah, Im there.

i should be in...

Aaron. Don't worry, they can kill you but they're not allowed to eat you...I don't think anyway.....of course there might be sheeplove.gif
MattR
Oh hell yeah, Im there.

i should be in...

Why? You're white, all they'll do is take your money.

hide.gif
skline
The Baja Runs are actually a lot of fun. I got pictures of the last one if anyone wants to see what it was like. There were no problems, nobody had any serious breakdowns and it was a blast. I am going to see if I can make it.
Dr Evil
If my car is running, I'll will be there smilie_pokal.gif
Red-Beard
Hmmmm. If I had a car out there.
Red-Beard
Oh hell yeah, Im there.

i should be in...

They are actually nice guys....user posted image

user posted image
SLITS
QUOTE (jimtab @ Jun 6 2005, 09:32 PM)
I love Mike and all but I'm not taking my new "queen" thru all that dirt.....besides its my sons B-day/

Ain't no dirt..........

That picture of James is "Priceless......well, maybe $60"
lagunero
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jun 7 2005, 05:52 AM)

That picture of James is "Priceless......well, maybe $60"

laugh.gif

Ron, not even a "definite maybe kinda sorta"?
Grimstead
If I can pry her off the jack stands long enough, sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smash.gif I'd like to go...
skline
The idea is to only carry what you can afford to give them in your top shirt pocket. James had $60 bucks so that is what it cost him. If you pull out a hundie, that is what it will cost you.
lagunero
Where are the usual suspects? I will be gathering info for those interested and will post it by next Monday.

Acox wavey.gif
Toast
Aaron, Why would you be scared of the federalies?

Toast
here are some pics from Baja II........
Toast
ase
Toast
"obstructions on the road causes slowing"
Toast
Cool Guys... laugh.gif
Toast
James strikes again! rolleyes.gif
Toast
And in the days when I looked halfway decent....... rolleyes.gif
Dr Evil
I hope the usual suspects can go and the newbies too. I want to have one last hurrah before I dissappear for the next ten years dry.gif

I had some progress today! smilie_pokal.gif
VegasRacer
I would love to go on a Mexico run. Elvira's PO used to run her in many of the Mexican Open Road Race Events. I am sure she would like to go visit south of the border again.

Post some details on exactly when / where and I will try to get the time off from work.
Carlitos Way
I might go.. if I can get "le clutch" put in before then. ALso depends on whether or not I get a new roommate soon.
lagunero
icon_bump.gif details Monday evening
ematulac
OOoOOOOOoOo, this sounds like fun! beerchug.gif
lagunero
icon_bump.gif

Sorry for the delay in posting any details. I didn't find the time to put together a decent presentation. The Run will most likely happen that weekend so if interested be ready. I'll be gone until July 5 so I won't post details regarding the Run until then.

Have a safe Fourth of July!
lagunero
The Evil Run will have to be postponed until late summer. It was really meant to be a "farewell and good luck" run for Dr Evil. Unfortunately I was involved in a serious car accident this past Sunday and just too beat up to try to pull this off next weekend. Take care folks.
MattR
QUOTE (lagunero @ Jul 5 2005, 10:00 PM)
The Evil Run will have to be postponed until late summer. It was really meant to be a "farewell and good luck" run for Dr Evil. Unfortunately I was involved in a serious car accident this past Sunday and just too beat up to try to pull this off next weekend. Take care folks.

ohmy.gif

what happened alberto? Are you okay? wife? kids?
Dr Evil
Dude, I will be calling you tomarrow. I hope that you are not permenently broke...its too soon for me to experiment on live humans ohmy.gif

sad.gif
skline
I hope everything is ok, Albert, if you need anything, give me a call. I will help out any way I can.

Best regards
Aaron Cox
alberto -

just saw this. i hope you are allright. i called ja earlier. hope all is well. gimme a ring if you need ANYTHING.

best wishes,
AA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.