Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to the 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jdamiano
Picked this up a few weeks ago. My first 914. Dealt with a few issues it had and took it for a long ride Saturday. Lots of fun to drive. Planning to go to Helen in September. Any other 914 guys in Jacksonville Florida?
Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
Welcome. Love the color. 74?
jdamiano
73 2.0 with about 40,000 miles
Mueller
dang, that is some low miles and great looking car!

Congrats.
patrick3000
Congratulations
krazykonrad
welcome.png

You'll find all kinds of useful information and help here.

Konrad
poorsche914
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Apr 11 2018, 07:31 PM) *
Picked this up a few weeks ago. My first 914. ... Planning to go to Helen in September.

My first 914 was same - '73 2.0 in Alaska Blue Metallic. Only difference - mine had Mahles.

See you in September!

driving.gif
sholman5
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Apr 11 2018, 07:31 PM) *

Picked this up a few weeks ago. My first 914. Dealt with a few issues it had and took it for a long ride Saturday. Lots of fun to drive. Planning to go to Helen in September. Any other 914 guys in Jacksonville Florida?
Click to view attachment

I think I met you at Amelia Island. Talked to you about your new purchase. Very nice, love the color. I'll be going to Okteenerfest in Sept. Went last year. Fantastic drive thru the mountains and great people. See you there.

Chris

Click to view attachment
jdamiano
Thanks. We did meet at Amelia. After I left you I went over to the Goodings auction and watched a mint low mileage 74 2.0 914 sell for 88k. That’s 93k after fees. Crazy!
sb914
I have your twin!Click to view attachment
euro911
I wonder if that was TC's carr ?

How come I've never see your blue car before, Eddie?
Cairo94507
welcome.png Congratulations of grabbing what appears to be a terrific car. Post up some pics so we can all appreciate it. Enjoy. beerchug.gif
914_7T3
Where are all these low mileage examples coming from all of a sudden? What an awesome score! Congratulations and enjoy this car!

welcome.png
Nacho
welcome.png Love the Blue 914 aktion035.gif
burton73
Looks super. Love the blue. Welcome welcome.png

Bob B
Coondog
Love the color......... first.gif
DRPHIL914
welcome.png

I know there are a few members from the jax area,- a couple years ago my wife and I stopped at Whole foods market on our way thru town, and there was a very nice forest green 914 in the parking lot!. There are a few of us in southern south Carolina too, but we are way more spread out here in the south east than are the gang on the wwest coast.

I will be passing thru Jax on Friday afternoon, and again sunday on my way home(have a conference in Orlando). would be great to meet another 914 owner- also will be at Okteenerfest in September.

Phil
billh1963
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 11 2018, 10:35 PM) *

That's what I'm thinking
jdamiano
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 12 2018, 07:21 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 11 2018, 10:35 PM) *

That's what I'm thinking

I think the car came out of Bruno’s new and spent most of its life in Jacksonville. Went to Tenn in 13. World be great to get some history on it.
Amphicar770
Very nice. I've owned more cars than I can count over the years many which, on paper, some would claim to be far superior. The 914 is only one of two "keepers" that my kids will inherit. I enjoy driving it far more than any other exotic.
daytona
Congratulations on a very nice 914.
Don't know about Jacksonville, but there are at least three in the Daytona area.
Bill.
Shadowfax
welcome.png
Good looking car!
Tom_T
welcome.png

wub.gif drooley.gif Gorgeous Blue 914!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
troth
Pretty car, one of my favorite colors. I am not too far from you here in Gainesville with my '75. I'll keep an eye out for you next time I'm in the area.

beerchug.gif
aharder
welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.