Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need shop to install steel flares, ideas?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ron65
Hi, hoping someone has a suggestion as to a shop in Baltimore (or?) area they would use to have steel flares installed on a 72 914. TIA Ron Anthony
sithot
QUOTE(Ron65 @ Apr 14 2018, 07:31 PM) *

Hi, hoping someone has a suggestion as to a shop in Baltimore (or?) area they would use to have steel flares installed on a 72 914. TIA Ron Anthony

Chuck Goldsborough at Ralph’s had some suggestions he gave me.
I can’t recall them off of the top of my head and my notes aren’t here.
I’d call him on Monday: ‭(410) 526-2500‬.

http://www.ralphsautoservice.net/mobile.html
GeorgeRud
Be sure to have the wheels you intend to use when you have them installed as a good shop can ‘tweek’ them a bit to fit them to your car.
McMark
If you want someone who's done it before and you aren't turned off by shipping, drop me a PM. I can coordinate the shipping for you, post pictures daily, and reimburse some of the shipping costs. welder.gif
ConeDodger
Mine is the car at the top of the McMark post. The body shop said they were so well installed, he saved me a bunch of money on bodywork!
Ron65
Thank you everyone for the replies and the super photos. Ron
Ron65
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 15 2018, 04:37 PM) *

Mine is the car at the top of the McMark post. The body shop said they were so well installed, he saved me a bunch of money on bodywork!

Great photo and gorgeous car!! Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.