Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975/76 Bosch Fog Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Beach914
Pair of working Bosch fog lights in excellent original condition. Minor dent in rear housing on one unit which can easily be massaged out.

$100 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Beach914
I'll include shipping in the price.
ohbludvlsfan
PM sent.
Beach914
Bump for lostreasure to see pictures....
lostreasure
Thanks yes will sending payment later today
Beach914
Bump. Still available. Shipping included now.
lostreasure
I paid for these a while back and still never delivered! I know it was received by you- please take a look at your paypal
Beach914
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Jun 12 2018, 06:37 PM) *

I paid for these a while back and still never delivered! I know it was received by you- please take a look at your paypal

Sorry but I did not receive payment or I would have shipped them. Please email an image of your proof of payment and I will gladly ship them. You have my email from my PM' s to you. I will send you my PayPal statement image showing no such transaction was 'received' from you.
TheCabinetmaker
popcorn[1].gif
Beach914
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Jun 13 2018, 05:42 AM) *

popcorn[1].gif

I agree. We'll see how far this one goes.....
Beach914
So no proof of payment shown to me today.

Still available to first one that pays.
Mikey914
I'll take them if they are available.
Beach914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 14 2018, 02:37 PM) *

I'll take them if they are available.

Yours! PM sent.
David
Larmo63
This usually is a case of the payment being sent to the wrong (misspelled or mis-copied) email address.

It happens all the time.
Beach914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 14 2018, 03:30 PM) *

This usually is a case of the payment being sent to the wrong (misspelled or mis-copied) email address.

It happens all the time.

Could be but he didn't produce any evidence or explain that he inadvertantly paid another account...

Only my problem if I gave him an incorrect email for my PayPal.
lostreasure
Well David Maloney received $100! problem is i sent to the wrong David maloney- The paypal i sent to was maloney.david@gmail.com- i left out the "w" after david it sucks because i sent it as "friends and family" so i guess i wont get that back- lesson to be learned -gotta take your time writing paypal adress down! so sorry for the inconvenience
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.