Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody near Redding, CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KELTY360
Any 914 guys show up at this event? I'm thinking of going down to check it out.

Kool April Nites
Rand
If you want some company for shenanigans, I'm on the way for a shotgun seat if you want company. Can't go wrong with an event like this, has to be a good time.
Rand
My last memory of Redding was helping my bro-in-law move. His motorhome lost a fan belt on the freeway. Redding summers are brutally hot. We walked to a parts house and I installed the fan belt along side the freeway... When it's triple digits outside and you are working under the hood of a hot engine bay... Needless to say I was jonesing for a dunk in Lake Shasta. Randumb memories.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ Apr 16 2018, 03:18 PM) *

If you want some company for shenanigans, I'm on the way for a shotgun seat if you want company. Can't go wrong with an event like this, has to be a good time.

Where are you now? Last I knew it was around Reno. I'm thinking of driving the Westy down and taking in some of the events. I've arranged with a guy who has a shop there to park at the shop.
Rand
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 16 2018, 02:22 PM) *

Where are you now? Last I knew it was around Reno. I'm thinking of driving the Westy down and taking in some of the events. I've arranged with a guy who has a shop there to park at the shop.

Hey Curt, Corvallis OR now. In Jrust's turf. smile.gif
Sounds like an awesome road trip in the making.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ Apr 16 2018, 03:48 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 16 2018, 02:22 PM) *

Hey Curt, Corvallis OR now. In Jrust's turf. smile.gif
Sounds like an awesome road trip in the making.

I'm sure Curt would be flattered by the mistaken identity, but it's Marc here. I've got a VA med procedure later this week and I can't really make a plan til I see how that turns out. I'm thinking we'd do 4-5 days.
Rand
Dang it Marc, I knew who I was talking to and it wasn't greenie. tongue.gif Sorry 'bout the handle confusion. Here's to your health. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.