Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 50th PORSCHE PARADE- Anybody going
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hars914
Anybody out there signed up for the show and shine at the 50th Parade
in Hershey on the 26th.
Matt Romanowski
Hi,

I'm running the Car Show at Hershey. We have over 600 cars registered in just the car show. It's definatly worth coming out to for that, let along the 100 historic cars (including some never seen before), and concours cars. It should be amazing.

The form to get in is at www.pca.org/parade2005. People can email me and I can give them more info.

Matt
SGB
I'll be there!!!
Man I'm looking forward to it. I went to Rennsport II in Daytona and it was SO cool. Amazing cars, amazing people (and good German beer too!)

I'm driving my '73 2.0 up from Alabama (275,000miles on it already, more or less). I've been prepping it since I got back from the Daytona trip (in a pickup with the 914 on a tow dolly from when it spit up a spark plug in the Georgia backwoods). I've got an article I wrote about it that was in the local PCA rag. I'll try to stick it on my blog page.

It will be interesting to see how many 914s are there. I really dunno- I get the feeling that at least half the running ones are in CA. I'm sure there will be some CW ones and AX killers, but I kinda don't expect a lot of daily drivers.

Hope I get a chance to meet you, biggrin.gif Matt!
mistro
I'll be there. I'm in the Parade! 73 2.0 Orange Baby! I'll be there a few days early too. Rgds, Michael
hars914
You won't be able to miss mine. It is a 71 that took me 3 years to do a ground
up resto on. It is Corvette yellow. I just installed a 2.2 six in it. I plan on trailering
to Hershey since I do not have much time on the motor. I still have some tuning
issues.I know there are not many on the East Coast.
See ya there,
Harry
nein14
driving.gif THE GT TURBO WILL BE THERE.
Jasfsmith
I'll be making the trip with my '70 914-6 VW-Porsche (original Swiss registration) from northern Maine. It's been 25 years since my last Parade (Portland, Oregon). Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones. I hope there is a time when we can all get together in one place.
type47
only going to the swap meet sat jun 25 (if you're looking for 914 parts, the swap meet is thurs, jun 32nd)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.