Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rgalla9146
Title says it all.
But....just to be sure, oil press, oil temp, fuel level.
And...silver button, red needle.
Anyone ? Or DIY info / parts ?
TIA
michael7810
Palo Alto Speedo makes them.
mepstein
If you don't want to diy, Timmothy has assembled a couple of John's triple gauge kits for me. Terrific work.
914forme
Timothy will assemble anyones kits BTW.
bahnzai
FYI- I am not speaking for Timothy, but when I reached out last week, he indicated he was no longer building the conversion combo gauges as part of his service offering.
He provides such a high level of quality and attention to detail, that most folks are not willing to pay for the labor that is involved.

I am in the same boat as others, as I have John's conversion face plate and the components, but was unsure of my ability to complete this to my satisfaction...guess I will roll the dice...
AMac
I have complete set of both, silver dot, red, early cluster... all six in excellent shape, in original mounts, all wire/light connectioons intact,
cgnj
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Apr 27 2018, 08:52 AM) *

FYI- I am not speaking for Timothy, but when I reached out last week, he indicated he was no longer building the conversion combo gauges as part of his service offering.
He provides such a high level of quality and attention to detail, that most folks are not willing to pay for the labor that is involved.

I am in the same boat as others, as I have John's conversion face plate and the components, but was unsure of my ability to complete this to my satisfaction...guess I will roll the dice...

I built one from this kit. I swore that I would never do it again. If your OCD it will take @ least a week.

Carlos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.